Black soccer player accused of beating up pawg girlfriend and trying to force her to have sex.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's because white men are their daddies. Just look at the reasoning. "In white America they are seen as black so they are black".

Imagine being a grown black man letting a white man tell you what your seed is :picard:
Exactly what I was thinking. Then they apply that logic to foreign countries lol

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did you ever do science? Staitstics? General case?

Anyway that aside ...

Both of these Giggs brothers are "mixed race" but only one would be seen as such and routinely referred to as such because Ryan "looks" white-white. Ryan being mixed is ignored because he "looks" white they just treat him as if he is whte. Not so his brother; Only when people are being specific about Ryan will they point out that he is indeed "mixed". Nevertheless he is not seen as being in the same racial camp as Mason by broader society. Like how mixed Boris Johnson is seen as being white in day-to-day lived experience.

Ryan
Cskamu_17.jpg

Rodri
Screenshot-2022-01-30-at-18-08-33.png

With black looking mixed-race people in the UK it is similar. If you have clear black features you willl be seen and treated as black in casual society. If someone wants to be specific they will point out the "mixed" part. Meanwhile mixed people who do not have clearly black features are seen and reated as non-black in day-to-day lived experience. And by the media.

Ross Barkley would not get the same treatment as Mason by crowds [unless they know his family background], playing in Europe despite being mixed because he doesn't look black and the way you look determines how you are treated. Racists in Russia don't care if you are 50% (Mason) or 70% black (John Barnes not mixed-mixed but has admixture look). They are gonna hate both. The press are gonna mistreat both. They wouldn't get the same treatment by police ether. Or at job interviews.

Barkley
Screenshot-2022-01-30-at-18-15-32.png

Kyle Walker and Ashley Cole don't get the same treatement despite both being technically "mixed race" because one is clearly of black extraction and the other not. So Cole gets treated like a black man, hated for dating that singer etc. Kyle vanishes into the background as just another gringo player despite what their generics really says.

Cole
ACole.JPG

Walker

11_kyle-walker_half-body.png

The lesson is in the Brazil teams. Neymar is the border. If you have more black features than him you get treated as black, less then you enter ambiguous - assumed non-black territory. Those that know like us see Neymar, Dani Alves and Rivaldo as being the same "mixed" but they don't get the same race-based treatment because some look more black than others. Rivaldo is more black than neymar genetically but that is not how causual society treats them.

05--neymar--transfer-kostet-paris-saint-germain-wohl-mehr-als-eine-halbe-milliarde-euro--aufmacher-.jpg

_122257810_rivaldo_rex.jpg

3CEb_043wCz_l.jpg

TL;DR All mixed but Neymar would get followed around shops. Alves would get Arab terrorist treatment at borders. They wouldn't know what to do with Rivaldo.

it’s funny cause Neymar looked more black until he started fukking with his hair. Check out pics of him as a kid, dude looked like he could be a part of my family; and my lineage is all black from what we know

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
It's because white men are their daddies. Just look at the reasoning. "In white America they are seen as black so they are black".

Imagine being a grown black man letting a white man tell you what your seed is :picard:

Nobody is not thinking about no damn America or white men:mjlol:

Nikkas are in the UK on a day to day. I interact with mixed people daily that are seen and see themselves as black.

The only nikka who is from the UK that disagrees is the nikka you are quoting.

But imma leave it here because as usual the coli finds a way to make every thread a race thread :mjlol:
This thread is about serious allegations and all brehs want to do is argue race.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody is not thinking about no damn America or white men:mjlol:

Nikkas are in the UK on a day to day. I interact with mixed people daily that are seen and see themselves as black.

The only nikka who is from the UK that disagrees is the nikka you are quoting.

But imma leave it here because as usual the coli finds a way to make every thread a race thread :mjlol:
This thread is about serious allegations and all brehs want to do is argue race.
So explain why mixed people have there own census, explain why mixed people are called mixed in news articles

You sound like you're either mixed or have mixed family

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Mixed people are mixed people. :snoop:
I feel yall only do this when the person skin complexion is very light.

There's is mixed people who are dark skinned. For example I'm like 30%-40 percent European by way of spain/Portugal but I'm completely dark skinned

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel yall only do this when the person skin complexion is very light.

There's is mixed people who are dark skinned. For example I'm like 30%-40 percent European by way of spain/Portugal but I'm completely dark skinned
I do it for what you are. My kids are half black so they mixed. It's simple. Idgad if they in UK, US, Uganda, Ukraine, Uranus

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
So explain why mixed people have there own census, explain why mixed people are called mixed in news articles

You sound like you're either mixed or have mixed family

You keep going on about one news article and a census breh...I'm talking about real life application your really not taking it in.

I get stopped in a group of 5 today. 3 are fully black and 2 are mixed.
Fed man gets on his radio to report it. Is he going to say 3 black males and two mixed raced males? He is going to say a group of black males :mjlol:Bro I can tell your just being obtuse and bringing up the same talking points that aren't applied in everyday life.

Have more fun with that in here I'm out.

Last edited:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You keep going on about one news article and a census breh...I'm talking about real life application your really not taking it in.

I get stopped with in a group of 5 today. 3 are fully black and 2 are mixed.
Fed man gets on his radio to report it. Is he going to say 3 black males and two mixed raced males? He is going to say a group of black males :mjlol:Bro I can tell your just being obtuse and bringing up the same talking points that aren't applied in everyday life.

Have more fun with that in here I'm out.

Why would I not news articles when talking on an news event? Why would coli group this magnolia skinned rapist with us black people and expect us to be okay with that. Also mixed people are stopped WAYYYYY less than black people