Black People stop lightening your skin

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No it didn't go over my head. I just find it amazing that you would pull some shyt that MODERN DAY black men have NEVER experienced (i.e., Slavery and Jim Crow) and use it to explain why they aren't doing jackshyt for themselves, their community or anyone else!

Get a phucking clue dumbass. Nobody is coming to save your black arses. Nobody is going to feel sorry for you in this world. If you personally aren't about your money then don't judge the rest of us who ARE about it.

BLACK MEN WERE THEIR MOST PROSPEROUS IN THIS COUNTRY POST SLAVERY. Those black men built colleges, newspapers, banks, insurance companies etc when they were REALLY oppress. But you modern day idiots can't even figure out how to finish HIGH SCHOOL and you're bytching about things you've NEVER experienced???!?!

GTFOH!

I agree.

But what does this have to do with OP. All I was saying was black people need to stop with the skin. I don't hate black women, that was the first picture I saw. No ill will here.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
well, black men suddenly having the resources to build up the community can't happen over night. probably at least easier to get black women from seeking out being single mothers, but i'm not convinced they really want strong family units. i've always been under the impression many black women don't want to be in a subordinate position in long term relationships, they want to run shyt.

i don't expect non-black men to collectively acknowledge black women's beauty. black women expect non-black men to collectively acknowledge their beauty. to your question, who are these beautiful black women that we are just throwing out and trashing?

Marcus, I like you. At least you're trying to keep this conversation respectable.

Why exactly do black men WANT black women to be in a subordinate position?

I'm married. I've been married for the last three years. Marriage is very much a give and take. It is not a contest.

The problem that I see when I look around at the black men on this forum is this: You have a whole bunch of BETA males, who are NON-traditional, bytching and complaining because black women won't be TRADITIONAL women to them. It is almost laughable.

Do you men honestly think we were born yesterday? Do you think we don't see and smell bullshyt?

In what way do black women expect non-black men to acknowledge our beauty? Most of the black women I know expect THEIR man (singular) to acknowledge their beauty. All others are insignificant unless we're single and trying to attract a mate.

Honestly, i suspect you trolling :manny:.

You say black men are't trying to build? You sound like a white supremacist... with the whole African American men are lazy, historically, when African American men try to build and make some major power moves, they're shyt get's destroyed or stolen. This isn't a problem in Africa as they haven't been indoctrinated or have to deal with the elephant in the room(racists) like America. So miss me with that shyt. I'm sure you've heard of Black Wall Street Tulsa Oklahoma.
tumblr_mhmif3UCbY1qm2tv9o1_500.jpg

That's right...go pull on HISTORY to explain why MODERN DAY black men don't build shyt.

Where is this MODERN DAY black utopia built by black men? Point me in that direction please. I'll wait...

I never said black men aren't capable of building. I said black men (as in modern black men) aren't building shyt.

Either shyt like this was destroyed or when integration came along, they gave up their businesses. Even BET, which used to be owned by a Black man is now owned by Viacom. When integration came along, the best and brightest abandoned and integrated, they moved houses. There were now no role models in those communities. Most black people are taught to be a good employee, they aren't taught to build the next huge idea that employs people.

Agreed.

Why don't you post a long azz post on how you can change the circumstance of black men and black women in America, instead of doing the cliche "nikkaz aint shyt" rant when you don't address the social engineering that has happened in the past that has shaped the present.

The "Social engineering that has happened in THE PAST" is being used as a crutch by kneegrows in the PRESENT and I'm sick of it.

You're going hard in the paint against black men. What's the deal?

Folks on here needed clarification on a quote someone here posted by me about my unwillingness to conform to black men's sense of entitlement over my hair when faced with the reality that I work in corporate America and white men sign my checks. I'm clarifying.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree.

But what does this have to do with OP. All I was saying was black people need to stop with the skin. I don't hate black women, that was the first picture I saw. No ill will here.

I apologize for going off in your tread. I was simply defending my statement posted by another individual on this thread.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
But you modern day idiots can't even figure out how to finish HIGH SCHOOL and you're bytching about things you've NEVER experienced???!?!

GTFOH!

why are you posting on this website when it's owned by two black thugs from Brooklyn?

Your generalizations about black males are tantamount to those of white people

What's most disappointing is that you are going to instill your same beliefs into your daughters

Keep doing all that stuff to appease to the white man, wearing weave etc...

at the end of the day you're still a "kneegrow" to him and Becky is still going to get that promotion before you do

Daps
Reppin
NULL
why are you posting on this website when it's owned by two black thugs from Brooklyn?

Right now I'm bored and waiting for Scandal to come on. :thumbsup:

Your generalizations about black males are tantamount to those of white people

Me stating that black men don't build or control anything is not a generalization. Anyone can look around and see it is NOT a generalization.

What's most disappointing is that you are going to instill your same beliefs into your daughters

Nobody instilled this into me. I have two eyes and I can see. My daughters (assuming I have any) will likely see it to.

Keep doing all that stuff to appease to the white man, wearing weave etc...

I'm currently natural. However, if my job requires a more Eurocentric look, best believe I'm switching it up. I got bills to pay.

at the end of the day you're still a "kneegrow" to him and Becky is still going to get that promotion before you do

Which very well might be the case. However, I'm not going to let black men's wishy washy beauty standards determine my personal and professional choices. Not happening. Until I achieve some type of financial independence I'm a rat in the race. If I have to conform to keep food on the table and a roof over my head I will.

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
Well, didn't this thread escalate quickly.....

But back to the topic, I believe that in about 20 years they're gonna find out that skin bleaching causes cancer. Those people look sick. I remember on tv one day a couple of years ago this woman actually put actual BLEACH on her skin and her children's. I bet it hurt her feelings to see that it wasnt really doing anything. Good:myman:

I dont know what it is about dark skin people don't like. I believe dark skin and eyes are gorgeous.

and yeah Nicki bleaches. Makeup and lighting can only do so much.

Nicki-Minaj-talks-American-Idol-and-her-musical-journey.jpg

Even if she isn't bleaching she's trying to hard to look light/white, which is just as bad.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Need better black women on this site, some of these broads be tripping.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Need better black women on this site, some of these broads be tripping.

The self-hate is ridiculous

Women are conforming to meet Caucasian standards...be it in terms of bleaching their skin or wearing weave

If Nicki Minaj is indeed bleaching or has had surgery performed to look more "Eurocentric"...she's influencing millions of black girls that black isn't beautiful and to appease to white people or to make it in the pop world you have to look like them