Black People stop lightening your skin

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
With all due respect...where I come from you give respect to get it.

People on here think they can throw darts and shots at people and expect that shyt to fly. Then when folks start defending themselves they find themselves butt hurt.

Scroll up...someone here came at ME. I didn't come at him. So, the fact that I defended myself and MY STATEMENTS makes me "bitter" and a "bulldyke" in your book?? Well I'm sorry sweetie...you need to pick up another book!

Check your emotions and stay in your lane.

And you're a moron. What the hell does this have to do with dumbasses on this site passing judgement on black women who choose to wear their hair the way they phucking want???

So because black women would rather subscribe to white Eurocentric standards...in alot of case to put and KEEP food on table...rather than the flip-flopping standards of a forum full of LOSERS we're "c00ns"???

Again, you "men" (and I use this word loosely) must live at home with your mothers. You must work some dead end shytty jobs. You must be broke as hell. Because people who actually have their foot in the door already know what time it is.

No...fukk you! And have a nice day. :youngsabo:

You're an idiot, what I said flew right over your head, you stated that black men don't provide for you, don't create jobs for you, bytch ITS BECAUSE we face so many roadblocks into doing so the system literally tries to keep the black male down as a whole.

This is why i'm with a pawg :datass:, why would i want to be with a black girl who tries to be white? a black girl who is herself and doesn't have self hate issues is much more attractive

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I love how not one black women is going aginst mudershewrote. Wake up simps most black women agree with her post

her attitude is a dime a dozen when you hit the right circles. you will also find simp crew absent as well. shouldn't demonize her entirely though because she's right in a lot of the points she's making

:manny:

nikkas wanna complain about black women shytty attitude and hair. but we don't wanna talk about the fact white men create and finance the environment for their women can be feminine and dolled up.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
well, the white man isn't stopping black women from wearing their hair natural. however, he does set the standard for what he deems attractive, and black women do get with the program. that wont change until black men control at least SOME of the economic landscape in our own communities.

And even then it's probably debatable. Let's be real...black men have a serious issue with black hair...and the thread form Monday proves it.

the connection between black men not building is evident when you see who's raising these men. black males are taught by black mothers who don't know how to do anything other than consume. it's no coincidence so many black males are into fashion just as much as the women. problem is y'all believe black boys are supposed to pop out of the womb and know how to create wealth out of thin air. blaming black males born in the 80's for problems that existed before our fathers were born. :heh:

You mean similar to the way black women born in the 80's are blamed for welfare, single parent homes and all this other shyt we didn't have anything to do with?

nobody is asking you to be in the poor house with us homely nikkas. would just be nice for black women to understand they perpetuate the problem and go against their best interest by making black males their enemy. because despite a few being cherry picked here and there, as a collective, white men will never acknowledge black beauty.

How exactly are black women making black men the enemy?

Do you see black men collectively acknowledging black women's beauty? I sure as hell don't see it. So, why then are non-black men expected to do it?

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
They just so happen to have Nicki Minaj as a main article on yahoo.com right now :smh: Those white people go in EXTRA hard when a black person is featured.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You mean similar to the way black women born in the 80's are blamed for welfare, single parent homes and all this other shyt we didn't have anything to do with?

well, black men suddenly having the resources to build up the community can't happen over night. probably at least easier to get black women from seeking out being single mothers, but i'm not convinced they really want strong family units. i've always been under the impression many black women don't want to be in a subordinate position in long term relationships, they want to run shyt.

How exactly are black women making black men the enemy?

Do you see black men collectively acknowledging black women's beauty? I sure as hell don't see it. So, why then are non-black men expected to do it?

i don't expect non-black men to collectively acknowledge black women's beauty. black women expect non-black men to collectively acknowledge their beauty. to your question, who are these beautiful black women that we are just throwing out and trashing?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're an idiot, what I said flew right over your head, you stated that black men don't provide for you, don't create jobs for you, bytch ITS BECAUSE we face so many roadblocks into doing so the system literally tries to keep the black male down as a whole.

This is why i'm with a pawg :datass:, why would i want to be with a black girl who tries to be white? a black girl who is herself and doesn't have self hate issues is much more attractive

No it didn't go over my head. I just find it amazing that you would pull some shyt that MODERN DAY black men have NEVER experienced (i.e., Slavery and Jim Crow) and use it to explain why they aren't doing jackshyt for themselves, their community or anyone else!

Get a phucking clue dumbass. Nobody is coming to save your black arses. Nobody is going to feel sorry for you in this world. If you personally aren't about your money then don't judge the rest of us who ARE about it.

BLACK MEN WERE THEIR MOST PROSPEROUS IN THIS COUNTRY POST SLAVERY. Those black men built colleges, newspapers, banks, insurance companies etc when they were REALLY oppress. But you modern day idiots can't even figure out how to finish HIGH SCHOOL and you're bytching about things you've NEVER experienced???!?!

GTFOH!

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
There's another celeb that I suspect is bleaching. The others I know are for sure but this person I wont say because I don't want to cast aspersions if it's not true.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At what point did I claim to be a feminist???? :wtf:

Also, you comparison of white men and yourselves is an unfair comparison. When it comes to women's issues white men are by far the most progressive of all raises of men.

Furthermore, black women aren't doing a damn thing to stop black men from building. We aren't doing a damn thing to stop black men from building with each other.

White feminist didn't stop Steve Jobs from building Apple. White feminist didn't stop Bill Gates, Donald Trump, all them other rich and powerful white men from building their empires.

Black men aren't out here trying to build a damn thing and black women don't have a thing to do with it.

When I start seeing some functional black communities then maybe we can start talking about black men flexing their some patriarchy. Until then, folks need to stay in their lanes and stop catching feelings because people like ME (who just so happen to share their race) have no desire to be in the poorhouse with them.

As long as a white man is signing my paycheck you damn right I'm going to get with his dress codes in the workplace.

Honestly, i suspect you trolling :manny:.

You say black men are't trying to build? You sound like a white supremacist... with the whole African American men are lazy, historically, when African American men try to build and make some major power moves, they're shyt get's destroyed or stolen. This isn't a problem in Africa as they haven't been indoctrinated or have to deal with the elephant in the room(racists) like America. So miss me with that shyt. I'm sure you've heard of Black Wall Street Tulsa Oklahoma.
tumblr_mhmif3UCbY1qm2tv9o1_500.jpg

Either shyt like this was destroyed or when integration came along, they gave up their businesses. Even BET, which used to be owned by a Black man is now owned by Viacom. When integration came along, the best and brightest abandoned and integrated, they moved houses. There were now no role models in those communities. Most black people are taught to be a good employee, they aren't taught to build the next huge idea that employs people.
Why don't you post a long azz post on how you can change the circumstance of black men and black women in America, instead of doing the cliche "nikkaz aint shyt" rant when you don't address the social engineering that has happened in the past that has shaped the present.

edit.... **** Alias :snoop:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No it didn't go over my head. I just find it amazing that you would pull some shyt that MODERN DAY black men have NEVER experienced (i.e., Slavery and Jim Crow) and use it to explain why they aren't doing jackshyt for themselves, their community or anyone else!

Get a phucking clue dumbass. Nobody is coming to save your black arses. Nobody is going to feel sorry for you in this world. If you personally aren't about your money then don't judge the rest of us who ARE about it.

BLACK MEN WERE THEIR MOST PROSPEROUS IN THIS COUNTRY POST SLAVERY. Those black men built colleges, newspapers, banks, insurance companies etc when they were REALLY oppress. But you modern day idiots can't even figure out how to finish HIGH SCHOOL and you're bytching about things you've NEVER experienced???!?!

GTFOH!

You're going hard in the paint against black men. What's the deal?

Edit: Nevermind. **** alias. Carry on.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You one of the realest posters on the board, I just want to say. You keep it light and happy and remind us its just the net when so many bring their misery here, props.

:smugfavre: Thanks bruh. That made my day. :pachaha:

I try my best to keep it real on here. Bring in some jokes and make everyone laugh. Honestly the best part about this place is the humor it brings. :manny: :salute:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
her attitude is a dime a dozen when you hit the right circles. you will also find simp crew absent as well. shouldn't demonize her entirely though because she's right in a lot of the points she's making

:manny:

nikkas wanna complain about black women shytty attitude and hair. but we don't wanna talk about the fact white men create and finance the environment for their women can be feminine and dolled up.

Good post.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're going hard in the paint against black men. What's the deal?

Edit: Nevermind. **** alias. Carry on.

We go in on black women (and so does everyone else) so she has the right to criticize us.

Having said that, I wasn't attack black women here so that is off topic.