Black People stop lightening your skin

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:demonic:
how effective is brainwashing when both rich and poor minorities are striving for white approved features

I saw some idiot co-sign that belief yesterday, saying that the white man employs her that's why she should strive for his standards

Here's the idiot's rant:

The reality is black men haven't done shyt to improve the condition of black women in this country. You don't provide. You don't build. You don't create jobs. You haven't built a foundation for your community. You contribute NOTHING to the lives of black women and children that can improve the condition of the community.

So, why you feel we (black women) should listen to you concerning our HAIR is beyond me!

The person black women should and often DO listen to is the white man who employs our asses! He signs our paychecks! His dress code in the work environment is FAR more crucial and important than the opinion of the world's most POWERLESS men. Because we don't have a foundation in our community and because we are FORCED to rely on him for JOBS we are also FORCED to get with his standards! Do you clueless sons of Pookie and Ray Ray understand cause and effect????

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw some idiot co-sign that belief yesterday, saying that the white man employs her that's why she should strive for his standards

Here's the idiot's rant:

You must be broke, jobless, uneducated or living home with your parents. Because black folks (especially black women) WHO WORK IN CORPORATE America completely understand my statements.

Sorry kneegrow...but your sense of entitlement over MY hair ain't going to stop me from making a living.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You must be broke, jobless, uneducated or living home with your parents. Because black folks (especially black women) WHO WORK IN CORPORATE America completely understand my statements.

Sorry kneegrow...but you're sense of entitlement over MY hair ain't going to stop me from making a living.

don't forget to help us other "kneegrows" out when you get inside Massa's quarters you house negro

Daps
Reppin
NULL
don't forget to help us other "kneegrows" out when you get inside Massa's quarters you house negro

No thanks...you counterproductive kneegrows better learn to help yourselves. Keep sitting around blaming "massa" for all your shortcomings and inability to navigate the world. Let's just see how that continues to work out for you. :popcorn:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Barbie is a white woman though.

8bXqomG.png

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Can't stand that woman and what she represents. Sad that so many lost young black women look up to her.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.

Sorry kneegrow...but you're sense of entitlement over MY hair ain't going to stop me from making a living.

:duck:

You Reek Of Being Fat Bald And Ugly How Does It Feel To Not Be Desired By Anyone :umad:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

i understand your statements, but when are you black feminist going realize your hypocrisy? you praise patriarchal white men and their desire to build for their community and women; but denounce the idea of black men having any kind of dominion over black women. the sad part is black women still haven't figured out they need both genders to succeed in order to thrive, we are tethered to eachother, lady.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Neither I nor my HUSBAND :ooh: would know. But you can ask YOUR MOTHER!

At first I was on your side and was even cosigning you until I started to read more and more of your posts. You're really coming off as a bitter, faux pro-black feminist bulldyke and you seem to have nothing but sweeping generalizations when it comes to black men. You flat out ignore the ones who are trying to do good and try to give back to the community.

You're really no better than the c00ns you decry. House ****** is a very fitting description for you.