Black people not supporting the Democratic Party will be the downfall of America.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
All you who continue to spew this false narrative that "both sides are just as bad" (which is a Republican talking point to sway you away from voting) are going to be the downfall of this country. Imagine a political party that actively chooses representatives of color (Maxine Waters, Kamala Harris, Cory Booker, Barack Obama, Keith Ellison, Karen Bass), a party that supported nominated the first black president, an administration that made a lot of better changes to the criminal justice system (Obama), a party that's literally pushing for health care, women's rights, equal opportunity, etc all which effect not just black people, but all Americans and you motherfukkers say "nah, I'm good. Democrats are just as bad"... :gucci:

Was the Clinton administration corrupt? Sure. That was the CLINTON administration, not the entire Democratic party. Mafukkas would rather let blatant white supremacists gain power, spew hate, and create policies that will effect us greatly not just economically, but environmentally.... then support the party trying to do the complete opposite? :what:

"B-b-but Democrats just use us for our votes!"

All the shyt the Obama administration did for black people and you have the audacity to say you were "used" :mindblown:

Progress of the African-American Community During the Obama Administration

I can't... it's like a killer coming to kill you, and :cape:comes and tries to save you and tells you to grab his hand , but you say "no, you're just as bad too, I'd rather die" :wtf:

If Blacks don't support the Democratic party in the light of this administration and it's reckless policies we are officially a lost cause.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
nikka we fukked anyway democratic or republican this shyt all scripted you see them Roman influences in the capital for a reason.

Ignorant post right here.

This is what people like you say as an out to not be involved politically, not vote, and not have to pay attention to anything. It's the easiest thing to say. And of course there's gonna be a wave of mafukkas just like you saying the same thing, again to excuse themselves from politics and educating themselves.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
full

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
These threads need to be moved to HL .

Secondly, like I said in Naps thread, at this point you guys are having the opposite effect. This shyt isn't going to make people want to vote. If anything they may not want to out of spite of the constant preaching and condenscension. Give it a break. Damn.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
These threads need to be moved to HL .

Secondly, like I said in Naps thread, at this point you guys are having the opposite effect. This shyt isn't going to make people want to vote. If anything they may not want to out of spite of the constant preaching and condenscension. Give it a break. Damn.
This. That Oprah shyt pissed me off.

Dishonored my ancestors!?!?

The same ones that left us in this mess? I don’t truly blame them but come tf down with that BS.

Last edited:

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
The downfall of America is why I’m voting republican until I die.

If Black people cant live comfortable lives regardless of who wins, then no one should be comfortable.

fukk I look like voting democrats in every year, and then they ignore us for illegal immigrants and gays.

I want everyone to be ignored.

If we gotta be miserable and dying, then so does everyone else.
#Burnitdown