black people have no respect for black businesses and black b owners for

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I think an issue is subscribing to white standards.

We're so mixed up, we've lost ourselves. Been living in this system so long, we think it's the only model.

Must admit that whites offered a model which is attractive! Their business is very attractive and shiny. They will grovel for that dollar out your pocket.

Perhaps black people are just different? Is it a bad thing? We don't grovel for your service. We view our dignity as greater than a dollar.

The white model, their business opens on time when it's supposed too. Some black businesses, well they get there when they can :yeshrug:.

Is the white model the only correct model? We've been in a white system so long....we think it is.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
which restaurant?
First one was... motor city soulfood in Southfield.
Other one , I don't wanna mention. ..
nikkas were tripping and being loud at both places,

Those workers were just taking that shyt.
Especially, the black women, I feel that young black girls are shytted on so much by men and the media and family that all that doesn't faze them.

I take people out to eat at least four times a week....
White girls and others can't take shyt, they might break down crying if some huge black man acted like he was gonna tear shyt up.

But these young ladies were unmoved. That shyts not normal.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
@Zero your Limemade "2 dollars less" example was embarrassingly cringeworthy to read. We wont spend a little extra to support another black man/woman but will happily spend half our check to cop gear from "others".
I know you don't understand because you don't leave the house, you just whine about the black community's ills :coffee:

Or likely, you're just up here fronting for attention because let's face it, it doesn't take much to fool the average Coli member

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
So we gonna ignore how many small businesses are run like and look like shyt? Including some black ones?
No,
We acknowledge that.

But in hipster midtown, shyt is maddddddd expensive and the service is goofy and unprofessional.

But cacs and new blacks flood that area because it's nichY. They wanna support the new Detroit movement. ......

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I am convinced that in order to run and maintain a great black business a white face needs to be at the forefront to trick the black customers into believing it is white owned :beli:
:damn:

I dont think this is 100 % true.

But

I will say, in my business. ..... I noticed the few black customers I have are more comfortable with James this cac I deal w.
I can't even blame them. They don't want shyt to seem like some black bruh hook up shyt and that white face calms their mind or somethingx, idk.

Actually idk what it is, but I have noticed this.

I notice everything. ..... like how some Indians hate dealing w white people.
How some black girls get extra friendly with white men.
How Mexican are pro Mexican as fukk but pretend they are for everyone, lol, I respect that shyt right there.

In General

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
I'll be honest, black businesses and owners need to step up as far as service and marketing. Alot of people like to harp on pricing, but I'm willing to pay more for great product or service.

Growth takes time and money is tight in the beginning, yes, but service should always be top notch and that's not always the case when it comes to black businesses :francis:

As far as marketing, it's virtually non-existent and it's very hard to find black businesses; It needs new blood. Stuff like creative guerrilla marketing techniques, online services and a stronger social media presence. We usually go by word of mouth or radio.That worked back in the day, and it works for small, close knit communities like the Asian community, but I always say that there isn't a black "community" anymore, but that's another thread all together

Consumerism and entrepreneurship is not a a one way street. Black businesses need to do their part too and not half-ass the critical steps

AntiVenom

Bedwench & Armchair Militant Killer
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll be honest, black businesses and owners need to step up as far as service and marketing. Alot of people like to harp on pricing, but I'm willing to pay more for great product or service.

Growth takes time and money is tight in the beginning, yes, but service should always be top notch and that's not always the case when it comes to black businesses :francis:

As far as marketing, it's virtually non-existent and it's very hard to find black businesses; It needs new blood. Stuff like creative guerrilla marketing techniques, online services and a stronger social media presence. We usually go by word of mouth or radio.That worked back in the day, and it works for small, close knit communities like the Asian community, but I always say that there isn't a black "community" anymore, but that's another thread all together

Consumerism and entrepreneurship is not a a one way street. Black businesses need to do their part too and not half-ass the critical steps

Now this is what im talking about. :myman:

Identifying the tangible problems that can be fixed to create the change and increase chances for black businesses to succeed.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Growth isn't that hard to engineer when you understand how to grow a business and set policies along with repetition and accountability.

You can do more business in a month than in 10 years .

Not having money, loans, "the economy" are just excuses people use to justify their lack of skill........

And that's not just in black businesses...it's in business in general...

You are right about the lack of marketing though (guerilla or consultative)

Black people need to create products and services with such high value that other races will be forced to purchase from them

..........................................................................NO MATTER WHAT...............................................................................................

Forget group economics, to amass wealth we need black owned empires that serve all races and employ all races
(with black applicants getting first priority)

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Now this is what im talking about. :myman:

Identifying the tangible problems that can be fixed to create the change and increase chances for black businesses to succeed.
Or maybe there are good black businesses that suffer stigma because
Certain types of black people , and also people like you....
Make generalizing statements about them

Regardless of service, if a young black girl opened up a shop.... and we knew she was black

Automatically some would make assumptions....

How is that people who neither own black businesses or support black businesses can make claims about what black businesses should do or not do??

The stuff I'm saying is not beating a dead horse, the dissemination of the image of the black business owner is what's Most common.

Not one post people like you have made hasn't been said none stop every time anything black comes up.

And stfu about tangible this N that. ....... trust me.... it's not the Sambos that actually help mentor new b owners

Peace

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
I think an issue is subscribing to white standards.

We're so mixed up, we've lost ourselves. Been living in this system so long, we think it's the only model.

Must admit that whites offered a model which is attractive! Their business is very attractive and shiny. They will grovel for that dollar out your pocket.

Perhaps black people are just different? Is it a bad thing? We don't grovel for your service. We view our dignity as greater than a dollar.

The white model, their business opens on time when it's supposed too. Some black businesses, well they get there when they can :yeshrug:.

Is the white model the only correct model? We've been in a white system so long....we think it is.

I remember reading the Italians and spaniards do it differently. They open when they want, the take long breaks and a siesta in the middle of the day, stuff like that.

I think it used to be that way in America before the rise of corporations. Sometimes you'd go to a store and find that "gone fishing" sign hanging up. Oh well :manny:

The collorary is that same same store gave special treatment to its customers. From staying open late to service someone to ordering something a customer wanted that wasn't available.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Growth isn't that hard to engineer when you understand how to grow a business and set policies along with repetition and accountability.

You can do more business in a month than in 10 years .

Not having money, loans, "the economy" are just excuses people use to justify their lack of skill........

And that's not just in black businesses...it's in business in general...

You are right about the lack of marketing though (guerilla or consultative)

Black people need to create products and services with such high value that other races will be forced to purchase from them

..........................................................................NO MATTER WHAT...............................................................................................

Forget group economics, to amass wealth we need black owned empires that serve all races and employ all races
(with black applicants getting first priority)
I agree with the excuse shyt.
Everyone I know says either they don't have the time or money/resources to start a profitable business.

I hate that shyt. What about all the homeless people who built shyt etc.....

But fyi.......
Black owned business doesn't mean only trying to get black customers. All my customers are white or Indian and I have a constant and loyal customers.

So we can't forget about group economics , because if I gross a million this year that means nothing if most of my people are jobless.