black people have no respect for black businesses and black b owners for

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
No matter how much complaining and whining you guys are doing about how "blacks are self hating". The answer is the same. The only way black businesses will succeed now or in the future is to out compete other business.

Thats the only realistic solution at this point. Whine about the why all you want but it doesnt change the fact that bankruptcy awaits those black businesses that cant compete. :manny:
This is definitely the white in you speaking. ...

Maybe it's just that you're not understanding the dynamics.

All small businesses have challenges, all small businesses so called can't compete.
Black businesses have other barriers.

AntiVenom

Bedwench & Armchair Militant Killer
Daps
Reppin
NULL

All small businesses have challenges, all small businesses so called can't compete.

The white in me? More like the realist.

You guys said it earlier. The sense of community is nonexistant. Yet you guys keep coming up with these ideals and get mad that black consumers arent following them. Guess what? Many black consumers have made it clear that they will go elsewhere if they want to.
The reasons are debatable but it boils down to one thing....you cant expect the black dollar automatically. Whether you hate that fact or not doesnt change that this IS THE REALITY of today's situation.

The only way to get it is to out compete others. Coming up with sound business plans and how to CONVINCE black people to give you their money is much better than whining about ideals that arent being followed or cared about. But hey I guess thats me being a "white" man :mindblown:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
How bout we stop supporting "others" on a mass scale also. Its not strictly on the businesses bro. Its on us, the customers as well. We need a new mentality. We need a resurgence in Black Pride and Black Love. This will make it so that we will be PROUD to put our hard earned money into the hands of another black man or woman. Its gonna be about a change in mentality of blacks as a whole. This isnt about what "black businesses" are doing wrong. This is about our mentality towards each other and how we subconciously view "others" as superior

No matter how much complaining and whining you guys are doing about how "blacks are self hating". The answer is the same. The only way black businesses will succeed now or in the future is to out compete other business.

Thats the only realistic solution at this point. Whine about the why all you want but it doesnt change the fact that bankruptcy awaits those black businesses that cant compete. :manny:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The white in me? More like the realist.

You guys said it earlier. The sense of community is nonexistant. Yet you guys keep coming up with these ideals and get mad that black consumers arent following them. Guess what? Many black consumers have made it clear that they will go elsewhere if they want to.
The reasons are debatable but it boils down to one thing....you cant expect the black dollar automatically. Whether you hate that fact or not doesnt change that this IS THE REALITY of today's situation.

The only way to get it is to out compete others. Coming up with sound business plans and how to CONVINCE black people to give you their money is much better than whining about ideals that arent being followed or cared about. But hey I guess thats me being a "white" man :mindblown:
Pointing out the realities of the situation is whining now? And FYI - not all black businesses are subpar.

I support black businesses because my mind is correct. @PhonZhi says he supports black businesses because his mind is correct.

You aren't expected to support black businesses because clearly your mind is Caucasian and white washed.......... So I'm not talking to you. You can go off and separate yourself from black people and not even comment on black issues.

Peace.

But for black so called americans.... the masses need to get their minds right so that we can build collectively.

AntiVenom

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How bout we stop supporting "others" on a mass scale also. Its not strictly on the businesses bro. Its on us, the customers as well. We need a new mentality. We need a resurgence in Black Pride and Black Love. This will make it so that we will be PROUD to put our hard earned money into the hands of another black man or woman. Its gonna be about a change in mentality of blacks as a whole. This isnt about what "black businesses" are doing wrong. This is about our mentality towards each other and how we subconciously view "others" as superior

But thats the thing, man. It is strictly business and you can try to make it more than that....but dont be surprised when no one spending the way you want them to. And it is about the businesses. I dont believe in consumer obligations. I dont think that its sustainable....and you see that solely "expecting" loyalty from the consumers isnt helping black business stay afloat. Again, it was said earlier. Black people arent willing to sacrifice for the sake of the community because there isnt a real sense of community. Bdizzle has spoken on this many times and im sure most of you guys agreed with him. shyt, I agree with him too. And I realize that competition is the only way survive considering the truth in his words. I just dont understand why you guys cant see this and adapt?

Truthfully I dont think that you can expect the customers to extend themselves. Thats a baaad business plan when these customers have proven that they wont. Its pretty much on the black business to compete and convince customers to spend with them. Its not a feel good response....but thats the only way I see this realistically happening.

Im not saying that a resurgence of black love and pride and all that jazz wouldnt be nice. But your business should not be relying on that to happen because it would take a fukking miracle at this point. The black business owners will have to go expecting zero loyalty and will have to provide a superior product, price or service in order to get dollars. Do that and the black consumer will definitely come regardless of inferiority complex. Thats all Im saying. We can either get caught up in ideals or accept the reality and tackle to situation head on.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
@AntiVenom is white or part white? :ohhh:Threads like this ALWAYS expose whose who:francis:

AntiVenom

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pointing out the realities of the situation is whining now? And FYI - not all black businesses are subpar.

I support black businesses because my mind is correct. @PhonZhi says he supports black businesses because his mind is correct.

You aren't expected to support black businesses because clearly your mind is Caucasian and white washed.......... So I'm not talking to you. You can go off and separate yourself from black people and not even comment on black issues.

Peace.

But for black so called americans.... the masses need to get their minds right so that we can build collectively.

There is a point where it becomes whining. You can complain all you want but you cant control the ideals or values of others.

And Im not making the point that all black businesses are subpar. Thats not what Im saying at all, man.
All Im saying is that competition is a necessity for the black business today.

Alright with what you said. You and phon zi have your minds right. Most of the community doenst and its not going to change. Meaning the business will suffer if it suddenly expects people to "Get their minds right" and give them their money. Which is ultimately what the goal of any business is so fukk ideals. We need to adopt pragmatism.

And I'll continue to comment and theres very little that you can do to stop me. So if its that much of an issue feel free to stop responding.

AntiVenom

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whether you white or black this is real spit right here. No change has EVER occured without sacrifice on a mass scale.

Atleast you see where im coming from.

I hear where you and the others are coming from...but man its hitting people over the head or telling them what they should do isnt going to change what they feel. We need to start taking the reality into account. Not saying things will never change but it sure the fukk isnt going to happen any time soon.

Thanks for actually listening to what i was saying instead of flying off the handle. i appreciate it.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
I was in a restaurant earlier and nikkas was arguing w the staff for zero reason.

Doing ignorant shyt

Etc

Meanwhile, the staff was remaining polite and taking that shyt but I usually see

Black people act extra belligerent when it's a black business or
Trip extra hard if anything goes wrong.

shyts wild , I had to give shorty a 60 dollar tip cuz I couldn't deal with that level of self hate:whew:
which restaurant?

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Ive always tried to give us the first shot whenever im trying to spend some major money. My wife pretty much has the opposite approach due to how much she has been burned. Its hard for me to change her opinion when we keep proving her right.

Another poster in here mentioned a wedding and while i did manage to book a couple excellent black vendors for our ceremony we ended up having to fire most of them because they werent professional at all.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I was in a restaurant earlier and nikkas was arguing w the staff for zero reason.

Doing ignorant shyt

Etc

Meanwhile, the staff was remaining polite and taking that shyt but I usually see

Black people act extra belligerent when it's a black business or
Trip extra hard if anything goes wrong.

shyts wild , I had to give shorty a 60 dollar tip cuz I couldn't deal with that level of self hate:whew:
Got damn :damn:

Its 4/20 I'm too high for this shyt here.

Its so true though. I see it all the time. :to: