black people have no respect for black businesses and black b owners for

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
Didn't need to :yeshrug:

Just reading the comments under their pics about un-professionalism didn't phase them
So, my cousin just got it from another site sold by cacs
Just saying I'll support my people's businesses but lets keep it professional if you want to be taken serious

This is giving me a great idea.

We should have a blog or a video series where we call out unprofessional black businesses and maybe even phone them or show up to their business to interview them on why they so ratchet. I'm sure this would get them to turn their shyt around.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Look I hear you man but thats all idealism. The cold hard fact is that you cant expect support. And thats not going to change any time soon.

I think that expecting the consumer to show favoritism or pointing to how other groups operate is the part thats truly pissing in the wind.

The black business owners will have to accept reality. That they cant fall back on consumers to support them solely because theyre black. Theyll have to earn their income and beat their competition...or perish. It would be nice if it was different but its not. Im just about real solutions....the ideals dont mean much to me.

Again, as @aaaaaaa said, other ethnic groups do this for each other all the time.

If black people can change how they think for white people (and non blacks in general) then we can change how we think for ourselves.

These ass kissing "turn the other cheek" "Don't identify as black" "forgive and forget" weak ass new blacks, they've all changed how they think for white approval.

If we can address these mentalities and dissect them, maybe we can get black people to understand how important it is to do a very simple thing that every other race does- your own people come first.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
First bold is a problem on here dudes think their way is the only way and if you don't agree with it you on some other shyt. Second bold is true to cats always talking about the white man holding them down and shyt but you got so many opportunities these days esp with the Internet there is no room for excuses anymore. I always say that on here and IRL and on here when I say that its mainly cats with the dismissive "bootstraps" bullshyt cause they want to be lazy and have shyt handed to them.
:patrice:I definitely want you to point out the white man is holding us down comments...

and I'll list the black empowerment comments.

Then I want you to point to all the comments saying... everything should be handled to people.

:usure: IF you can't (which you can't, lol:mjlol:) Then I guess we'll know what you're really all about. :yeshrug:

TwistedMetal

Ruined Childhood
Daps
Reppin
Nightmare Blvd
He's right. Chinese people open Chinese stores. Italians open bakeries and Italian food stores. Hispanics open rice and bean stores. THat's the nature of things

I'm going to have to respectfully disagree breh
My people are far more capable than only opening up weave, shoes and chicken businesses
:francis: