black people have no respect for black businesses and black b owners for

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I have no idea if I'm paying full price I just get it at the local walmart for whatever they charge for it.
And may I ask why Walmart is your seemingly only choice? :lupe:

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
And may I ask why Walmart is your seemingly only choice? :lupe:

I live in a white neighbourhood. I have no knowledge of a black store within driving distance. But I will look.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
nikka stop the bullshyt. I hate nikkas always generalizing based off of limited experience in way more cases than not. Dudes don't support your business it turns into blacks don't support blacks all over. Ask Tyler Perry do blacks support blacks or any other successful black person that has mainly black people as the main customer. No offense but maybe your shyt sucks and or isn't different from anything else to make cats patronize your stuff over others. No accountability culture in full effect. Honestly what are you talking about regarding revealing yourself? Make sense my man if you want me to answer the question properly.
Well , you've made a great effort here to diss and not support black businesses.

People can agree with you or me.

But I say, some are great.
And don't assume about limited experiences.

No accountability culture? Well , which one am i, lol... one poster said I'm a neo con accountability, now you're saying no accountability culture.

Truth is it doesn't matter what fukk nikkas say..
What I'm saying is the tru th, we need a real focus on group economics.

Peace.

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
Frankly I believe that we are too judgemental/critical about what we perceive as our idea of pro black. Instead of throwing shoots at someone for voicing their opinion and creating dialogue we would rather critique others for not having the same ideology on the word as others. This is a fight that needs to be settled immediately

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Well , you've made a great effort here to diss and not support black businesses.

People can agree with you or me.

But I say, some are great.
And don't assume about limited experiences.

No accountability culture? Well , which one am i, lol... one poster said I'm a neo con accountability, now you're saying no accountability culture.

Truth is it doesn't matter what fukk nikkas say..
What I'm saying is the tru th, we need a real focus on group economics.

Peace.
This dude going on one of those legacy lost rants. What are you talking about fam? You all types of lost right now. What black business did I diss? nikka coked up posting on this bytch now? Smfh. I'll continue to assume about limited experiences because I feel comfortable saying you haven't spent enough time in enough places to say such. Your no accountability to me to somebody else your different so no conflict there get back to me when I say you are two different things. What your saying isn't truth its just some shyt you believe cause like I said before if the shyt you was kicking was true there would be no Tyler Perry or any black people that mainly have black patrons making it. We don't need to do shyt but focus on bettering ourselves as people individually. That's what it takes not a few people making it then everybody wanting for those few people to help everybody else. Black people have problem supporting black stuff but you just ain't going to sell shyt in a can and think everybody should cop just because a person black.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
I was ranting to my friend earlier today

As a DJ/graphic designer I'm basically a business owner

and I've found that black people always want a discount on the services I provide.

It's down right absurd. I've done services for white people and they ask me what price I'm willing to do it for and they're never debate me on the price, they simply come out of pocket. Black people it's like can you look out, this that and the third.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Black people are such fukkin haters. I owned a store and used to watch people every day walk right past my store to go down to the Arabs and by the same shyt at higher prices. Come in my store trying to steal shyt but spending money with the Arabs. Want me to take shorts and let em slide or wanna owe me. A black owned lil breakfast restaurant opened across the street about the same time as I did. Good food and nicely priced, but guess what happen. They ended up closing down cause niccas still went down the block and spent their money with the people who don't give a fukk about you and take your money and run back to their communities.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I was ranting to my friend earlier today

As a DJ/graphic designer I'm basically a business owner

and I've found that black people always want a discount on the services I provide.

It's down right absurd. I've done services for white people and they ask me what price I'm willing to do it for and they're never debate me on the price, they simply come out of pocket. Black people it's like can you look out, this that and the third.
Honestly only way this applicable is if you think the blacks aren't or wouldn't do the same to a white person. Otherwise that's just how a lot of blacks used to doing business on things like this.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyt is sad and it's so obvious that there are people on this board who's sole purpose is to combat black solidarity.

Blacks will be so critical and judge mental towards other blacks In business, but consistently visit places owned by Non blacks where they're treated like shyt. Not only that, but they'll be on their best behavior around folks who don't even want them around, just their money.

I went to this barber I thought was hispanic after I moved to my new neighborhood. Come to find out he and the other barbers were jewish israel supporters. How the fukk could I give my money to someone knowing that they're gonna turn around and send that money "home" where they are making lives hell for black people. I quickly threw him to the bushes and found a black barber, even tho he's about 15 minutes out of my way.

You people are so short sighted and brainwashed it's scary. Like someone mentioned, you have all these blacks running to wear European brands but bytching about having to pay an extra dollar or two from a black owned business. Or groups of blacks flocking to the latest over priced restaurant where you can tell they're not even really wanted. shyt, waitresses give blacks bad service bc were notoriously low tippers. Yet, blacks in general will continue to put money into our oppressors hands. shyt is wild and sad.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
we hate ourselves
2. we don’t want to see each other succeed
3. we think white is better
4. we don’t trust each other
5. we think blacks don’t know how to run businesses
6. we don’t want spend our money with or support our own

Some of yall aren't looking deep enough. This is over 400 years of conditioning. We have been taught, raised, conditioned to hate each other.
The 2 most important posts in this thread. You are 100% right. Cats in here not looking at the BIG picture. The lack of black business is in part due to our own self-hate. We have been conditioned to hate our own skin color. This brainwashing is still happening today. The thought of living in an all-black community is :scust:to most blacks. We subconsiously equate anything "black" as inferior. We see the black female cashier or waitress and assume she's gonna have an attitude. We view lighter skin,whether its white,asian,jewish or arab as superior than our own darker skin. Its truly a MENTALITY. Other groups support their own NO MATTER WHAT!!! Thats THEIR mentality. @Zero your Limemade "2 dollars less" example was embarrassingly cringeworthy to read. We wont spend a little extra to support another black man/woman but will happily spend half our check to cop gear from "others". Hands down, without a doubt it starts with MENTALITY. Matter fact, ill take it even further. Not only are we not PRACTICING group economics, i would go so far to say that most blacks arent even aware of the concept of group economics and the idea of supporting ones' own race in the first place. All other groups ingrain this idea in their youth from day 1. Not us. This thread has been damn near depressing to read. We're not acknowledging the root cause. We have been purposelly conditioned to equate dark skin as being inferior for over 400 years now. This has been one of the tools used in our systematic oppression. The lack of black businesses is a direct result of this

AntiVenom

Bedwench & Armchair Militant Killer
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No matter how much complaining and whining you guys are doing about how "blacks are self hating". The answer is the same. The only way black businesses will succeed now or in the future is to out compete other business.

Thats the only realistic solution at this point. Whine about the why all you want but it doesnt change the fact that bankruptcy awaits those black businesses that cant compete. :manny:

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
I was in a restaurant earlier and nikkas was arguing w the staff for zero reason.

Doing ignorant shyt

Etc

Meanwhile, the staff was remaining polite and taking that shyt but I usually see

Black people act extra belligerent when it's a black business or
Trip extra hard if anything goes wrong.

shyts wild , I had to give shorty a 60 dollar tip cuz I couldn't deal with that level of self hate:whew:

It hurts to see, because it shows the psychological warfare is working. Best way to win a war without firing one bullet.

All their actions originate from them feeling inferior.

I can say its not the norm in Fort Lauderdale, there is a different vibe down here. I been going to black businesses since I can remember, and you don't really see that behavior on either side of the counter.