black people have no respect for black businesses and black b owners for

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
That's why @Blackking will not be taken serious in real life or on the coli. "Black people treat all black businesses the same."-that's cac shyt; I've never heard anybody with any knowledge of anything or cares about African Americans say something this illogical, but this is his thread, so let the bullshyt carry on.
You hate on me for what exactly. ...... I don't know who you are so I can't figure it out, lol....

However, you came in here talking shyt about me.... so do you really think I'm not taken seriously? You really think I Don't do shyt?

So you came in my thread.

So put up a perm ban on your acct or mine. Do you agree with this bet? If I am what u say I am then I will ask for a perm bann..... but if I prove you a bytch ass fakkit and ur wrong about me then you will automatically get banned without asking.

Agreed??????

Last edited:

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Pretty much. This is business and not charity. No one owes anyone shyt. Honestly I dont think that the black customer should be expected to cater to business. Its got to be the other way around and its up to the business to convince people to give them their money. And if they cant then I guess theyll go bankrupt.

The only way black businesses will have a chance is to beat out the competition price wise, service and location wise. People in here are going on about how "we hate ourselves" but I dont think most black people will turn their nose up at black businesses that have superior prices or services. :manny:

Why eat worthless fast food when you can eat Jamaican or soul food.

Just an example

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Pretty much. This is business and not charity. No one owes anyone shyt. Honestly I dont think that the black customer should be expected to cater to business. Its got to be the other way around and its up to the business to convince people to give them their money. And if they cant then I guess theyll go bankrupt.

The only way black businesses will have a chance is to beat out the competition price wise, service and location wise. People in here are going on about how "we hate ourselves" but I dont think most black people will turn their nose up at black businesses that have superior prices or services. :manny:
Service. ...?
That's some false fake shyt

Price?

Sometimes that's a legit argument, but the prices aren't usually over the top, imo, I guess
I guess I understand economics enough to understand why they wouldn't have Walmart prices:yeshrug::scust:

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
People always saying what black businesses do wrong.

Most are professionally ran so that's

Bullshyt

Nah, breh. I wish I could agree but sadly, that's not true.

I'm thinking of an example. Ok for our wedding invitations we went to this one place specifically to support black business but they KEPT fukking up! Had to go back 3 times before just accepting the inferior invites. Unfortunately I just couldn't do business there again. I really wish our people would do better sometimes. :smh:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Wow, another "shame on you black people" thread from a so-called pro-black poster...hmmmm....

Funny how OP makes this generalized ass thread title and doesn't provide data showing the percentage of black businesses in America and their geography, the fail rate of black businesses over the past few decades, the breakdown of black business (industry), and an actual discussion of the historical and contemporary context behind why black capitalism is impossible for the black majority in the current neoliberal state....

but you're pro-black and want progressive change, right? make a thread when you aren't making generalized, baseless, anti-black statements without proper context, then we move forward with real discussion.

one stiggity star.
:damn:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps

I'm thinking of an example. Ok for our wedding invitations we went to this one place specifically to support black business but they KEPT fukking up! Had to go back 3 times before just accepting the inferior invites. Unfortunately I just couldn't do business there again. I really wish our people would do better sometimes. :smh:
Yeah

I never said businesses never fukk up.

When a black business fukks up..... it becomes all black businesses

Then some 25 year old chick has to deal with that stigma because some nikka fukked up 8 years ago.

We need to control our own propoganda, on the level of us history books or mainstream media , etc....

AntiVenom

Bedwench & Armchair Militant Killer
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Service. ...?
That's some false fake shyt

Price?

Sometimes that's a legit argument, but the prices aren't usually over the top, imo, I guess
I guess I understand economics enough to understand why they wouldn't have Walmart prices:yeshrug::scust:

I dont think so. I think that many of the complaints have merit. Sure I wouldnt be surprised if it was false at times...but im not stupid enough to dismiss it. Infact if I was a business owner Id anticipate complaints about the service and make sure that everything was on point.

And the prices are definetely a legit point. If you can give someone the same product cheaper than they can get it anywhere else...youll get people coming in. And if you cant then you cant expect people to go out of the way to come to the business and it has nothing to do with "hating themselves" so much as its about saving a buck.

Like I said this is business....not a fukking charity. The consumer is going to want the most for their money. Its the burden of the business to provide this...or sink. Its really that simple. :manny:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Yeah

Then some 25 year old chick has to deal with that stigma because some nikka fukked up 8 years ago.

We need to control our own propoganda, on the level of us history books or mainstream media , etc....

breh you are so confused right now its sad. I can't even insult you because you are legit confused. Do you understand why Black businesses have NEVER been sustainable on a whole or widespread in U.S. history?

Daps
I see several people mention the lower

so one bad incident is means all o rmost black owned business work is subpar:childplease:i'm sure you have negative experiences with non black establishments too but didn't paint them all with such a broad brush

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
breh you are so confused right now its sad. I can't even insult you because you are legit confused. Do you understand why Black businesses have NEVER been sustainable on a whole or widespread in U.S. history?

I understand perfectly.

It's larger than what I'm discussing , however , this is a piece of the reason.

Don't quote me again unless you're willing to put ur account because I can't tolerate any more dissing black businesses, black people, or dissing group economics
Out of you
:camby:

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Yeah

I would never stop fukking with black businesses because of any single experience. Black businesses always get the benefit of the doubt from me and the first look wherever applicable. BUT I am never shocked when black businesses give a subpar experience and conversely I am always shocked when black businesses give a superb experience. And I HATE that it has to be that way. :pachaha:

And it's not even that big a deal. I don't mind a shyt hole in the wall of a restaurant with no parking and no eat in seating and no debit cards accepted and no ceiling and no AC... as long as the food is slamming! The product is more important to me than the display anyway. :manny:

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
I see several people mention the lower

so one bad incident is means all o rmost black owned business work is subpar:childplease:i'm sure you have negative experiences with non black establishments too but didn't paint them all with such a broad brush

Where did I say "all or most"? When did I paint anything? :heh:

It's obvious you wanna be mad about something but let's direct our rage more accurately. You either didn't read or didn't comprehend my post.

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps

I FULLHEARTEDLY DISAGREE WITH THE BOLDED

Have you guys ever been to an Asian foodstore? They got flies everywhere, rotten meat out in the open, food stuff strewn across the floors, overstuffed smelly garbage cans. The places usually look and smell like shyt. Yet every time you walk in there you see a bunch of Koreans or Chinese or Vietnamese happily shopping away, you know why? Because they're Asian people in an Asian foodstore. That's what comes first to them. There's a walmart or a stop and shop around the corner but they don't give a fukk about that. They support their own.

Man I will see a huge grocery store right next to an Asian store and that Asian store is still in business. You know why?? Cuz those motherfukkers support their own. A walmart will move into town and close every ma and pa shop in the area but Chans market place will be just fine cuz those motherfukkers don't have to "beat out the competition" they just have to be Chinese in a Chinese town or Korean in a Korean town.

You can take that and apply it to hispanics, italians, Jamaicans, you name it. Hispanic stores are usually run like shyt and grimy looking as hell. They still got business.

Nowadays all the little ma and pa stores I see are some sort of ethnicity. The big box stores managed to beat out the white owned ma and pa shops but the ethnic ones are still holding on cuz those people support their own!

You motherfukkers saying that black stores have to compete price wise or service wise for black customers are OUT OF YOUR MIND!! If that was the only measure by which stores succeeded then you would see chinese run stores in Italian neighbours, Arab stores in Chinese neighbourhoods, and on and on. But that never happens. In fact the only place where you will see different ethnicities set up shop with no regard for the people living there is in black neighbourhoods.

Think about that