black people have no respect for black businesses and black b owners for

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
There are black businesses that are professionally ran.

Futhermore , a girl i know is half jewish.... she supports jewish businesses in Southfield before regular cac shyt in othere burbs. ......
It's about more that price. So we're sitting eating be gals w tomatoes and bullshyt because she is down for her people , despite anything.

Our issue is mentality.

As far as services, black people are just fine.
The place I was at earlier is friendly, clean and professional. It's barely more expensive.

Plus the soul of the service and food >> anything you can get from any ethnic group or race.
And that thank you you get from a random white bytch at a chain restaurant is <<<< that ok we appreciate it, in that accent you get from a sister.

Be real breh. I'm sure there are a lot of professionally ran black businesses, but to act like they are all over the damn place is laughable.

As for bolded, you expect black people to eat bullshyt to support Black business, that within it self is a problem, since you wanna talk about our "mentality" How about you just accept that many black business offer subpar services and more expensive goods. And I don't have a problem paying, more but you aren't fixing to treat me like shyt, and expect repeat business.

And all that other shyt is just you fishing for daps.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
. I challenge you to add to your list of black owned businesses and keep it going.

No, this is not going to be easy. Yes, some of the prices may be a bit higher than many of the Non-Black competitors but if you can spend your money with Coach, Prada, Tommy Hilfiger, Guess, Nike, etc you can pay a little extra to patronize a black owned business.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Be real breh. I'm sure there are a lot of professionally ran black businesses, but to act like they are all over the damn place is laughable.

As for bolded, you expect black people to eat bullshyt to support Black business, that within it self is a problem, since you wanna talk about our "mentality" How about you just accept that many black business offer subpar services and more expensive goods. And I don't have a problem paying, more but you aren't fixing to treat me like shyt, and expect repeat business.

And all that other shyt is just you fishing for daps.
Fishing for daps?

That's how I know your a fukk nikka. I don't even know what dap fishing is... but I do know

Not all black businesses are subpar, yet they are treated the same.

Just like the media paints black meN and women a certain way....... black people paint ALL black businesses the same.... they will say shyt like "I'm sure there are a lot" but deep inside they say fukk black economics.

:camby:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Wow, another "shame on you black people" thread from a so-called pro-black poster...hmmmm....

Funny how OP makes this generalized ass thread title and doesn't provide data showing the percentage of black businesses in America and their geography, the fail rate of black businesses over the past few decades, the breakdown of black business (industry), and an actual discussion of the historical and contemporary context behind why black capitalism is impossible for the black majority in the current neoliberal state....

but you're pro-black and want progressive change, right? make a thread when you aren't making generalized, baseless, anti-black statements without proper context, then we move forward with real discussion.

one stiggity star.

Pretty much all he does at this point. Same "we suck" circle jerk threads everyday.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Fishing for daps?

That's how I know your a fukk nikka. I don't even know what dap fishing is... but I do know

Not all black businesses are subpar, yet they are treated the same.

Just like the media paints black meN and women a certain way....... black people paint ALL black businesses the same.... they will say shyt like "I'm sure there are a lot" but deep inside they say fukk black economics.

:camby:

Oh this must be your shtick, carry on.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Pretty much all he does at this point. Same "we suck" circle jerk threads everyday.
Exactly. @Blackking isn't smart enough to realize he's using the same black neo-conservative argument to dismiss the black experience from a historical and contemporary perspective (he doesn't care about any of this); he and other neo-conservatives make arguments like the OP so they can tell themselves "there's nothing I can do to fix African Americans because they can't help themselves, so I won't do anything."

Disgusting. The only ones dapping and 5 starring his threads are the same neo-conservatives and whites who condescend Blacks on a daily. Cowards.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
We don't believe in community. Capitalism took over our sense of love for each other.

Because Capitalism has no moral basis.

People of all races, even low income poverty stricken cacs had to learn that the hard way.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Oh this must be your shtick, carry on.
That's why @Blackking will not be taken serious in real life or on the coli. "Black people treat all black businesses the same."-that's cac shyt; I've never heard anybody with any knowledge of anything or cares about African Americans say something this illogical, but this is his thread, so let the bullshyt carry on.

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
we hate ourselves
2. we don’t want to see each other succeed
3. we think white is better
4. we don’t trust each other
5. we think blacks don’t know how to run businesses
6. we don’t want spend our money with or support our own

That's why I said a consistent campaign of pro-black propaganda is necessary before we can move forward. You can't put a bunch of people who hate the color of their own skin together and expect them to build something.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. @Blackking isn't smart enough to realize he's using the same black neo-conservative argument to dismiss the black experience from a historical and contemporary perspective (he doesn't care about any of this); he and other neo-conservatives make arguments like the OP so they can tell themselves "there's nothing I can do to fix African Americans because they can't help themselves, so I won't do anything."

Disgusting. The only ones dapping and 5 starring his threads are the same neo-conservatives and whites who condescend Blacks on a daily. Cowards.
I'm not a neo con but I am conservative. ...

And if have never heard the shyt I mention in this thread then you never been around black people.

people like you have no REAL pov or opinions. .... your method of operation is..
Spot pro black poster
Generalize that poster and thread.
Make a baseless claim
Disagree, but stuff no make a supported argument to show why I disagree.

As far as the bold goes...
Enlighten me ..... you base this on what? You think I do nothing, based on what?
And since you mentioned it, what exactly do you do?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
we hate ourselves
2. we don’t want to see each other succeed
3. we think white is better
4. we don’t trust each other
5. we think blacks don’t know how to run businesses
6. we don’t want spend our money with or support our own
You hate yourself don't speak for everybody nikka.

AntiVenom

Bedwench & Armchair Militant Killer
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because Capitalism has no moral basis.

People of all races, even low income poverty stricken cacs had to learn that the hard way.

Pretty much. This is business and not charity. No one owes anyone shyt. Honestly I dont think that the black customer should be expected to cater to business. Its got to be the other way around and its up to the business to convince people to give them their money. And if they cant then I guess theyll go bankrupt.

The only way black businesses will have a chance is to beat out the competition price wise, service and location wise. People in here are going on about how "we hate ourselves" but I dont think most black people will turn their nose up at black businesses that have superior prices or services. :manny: