black people have no respect for black businesses and black b owners for

Daps
Reppin
VOID
you dont even like other nigerians. why are you talking all this militant shyt? when you just said thhis earlie

oh...so me not liking @The Nigerian is indictative of me not liking other Nigerians...okay:comeon:...you can derive that from just one statement. Congratulations on such masterful deductive reasoning and Professor X like psychic ability.

Dawg, I'm just gonna say it, this new trolling schtick you're on is played out like Ecko Unlimited.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the key to black business success is the same as any success: get there first or beat the competition.

Sometimes black businesses get there first but they rarely "beat the competition".

I'm pro-black but I'm not buying something at 10$ from a black store when I can get the same thing for half the price somewhere else. If nothing else we need BETTER AND MORE EDUCATED BLACK BUSINESSMAN.

Not just anybody can run a successful business. I have seen people open up shops and close a year later only to be replaced by a better function store selling stuff people want more.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On the other hand I also think blacks should make it their business to PATRONIZE black-owned places when given the chance. Black-owned places should hire blacks whenever possible and appeal to the community with sponsorship, events, etc. Blacks should also open businesses where they have experience, like in weave, chicken, shoes, etc. This is what good businesspeople do.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Wow, another "shame on you black people" thread from a so-called pro-black poster...hmmmm....

Funny how OP makes this generalized ass thread title and doesn't provide data showing the percentage of black businesses in America and their geography, the fail rate of black businesses over the past few decades, the breakdown of black business (industry), and an actual discussion of the historical and contemporary context behind why black capitalism is impossible for the black majority in the current neoliberal state....

but you're pro-black and want progressive change, right? make a thread when you aren't making generalized, baseless, anti-black statements without proper context, then we move forward with real discussion.

one stiggity star.

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
On the other hand I also think blacks should make it their business to PATRONIZE black-owned places when given the chance. Black-owned places should hire blacks whenever possible and appeal to the community with sponsorship, events, etc. Blacks should also open businesses where they have experience, like in weave, chicken, shoes, etc. This is what good businesspeople do.

I agree. We need to go to our right. Start more businesses in the creative fields, music field. Own sports teams, etc.

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
Wow, another "shame on you black people" thread from a so-called pro-black poster...hmmmm....

Funny how OP makes this generalized ass thread title and doesn't provide data showing the percentage of black businesses in America and their geography, the fail rate of black businesses over the past few decades, the breakdown of black business (industry), and an actual discussion of the historical and contemporary context behind why black capitalism is impossible for the black majority in the current neoliberal state....

but you're pro-black and want progressive change, right? make a thread when you aren't making generalized, baseless, anti-black statements without proper context, then we move forward with real discussion.

one stiggity star.

He gave the context and then a bunch of posters chimed in and agreed with his sentiment. You're out of line. And it's ironic you would make this post when the person right above you said something insanely racist.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I think the key to black business success is the same as any success: get there first or beat the competition.

Sometimes black businesses get there first but they rarely "beat the competition".

I'm pro-black but I'm not buying something at 10$ from a black store when I can get the same thing for half the price somewhere else. If nothing else we need BETTER AND MORE EDUCATED BLACK BUSINESSMAN.

Not just anybody can run a successful business. I have seen people open up shops and close a year later only to be replaced by a better function store selling stuff people want more.
There are black businesses that are professionally ran.

Futhermore , a girl i know is half jewish.... she supports jewish businesses in Southfield before regular cac shyt in othere burbs. ......
It's about more that price. So we're sitting eating be gals w tomatoes and bullshyt because she is down for her people , despite anything.

Our issue is mentality.

As far as services, black people are just fine.
The place I was at earlier is friendly, clean and professional. It's barely more expensive.

But black people just felt like. . ......acting like nikkas because they don't feel like massa watching, imo.

Plus the soul of the service and food >> anything you can get from any ethnic group or race.
And that thank you you get from a random white bytch at a chain restaurant is <<<< that ok we appreciate it, in that accent you get from a sister.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps

one stiggity star.
I'm not going to even attempt to figure out the real reason you're upset.

There is one of you with every post I make.

Peace:camby:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Customer service is terrible with black-owned businesses.”

Black businesses have the reputation for having poor customer service. What is often left out is that many white-owned businesses are plagued with poor customer service as well. As I can attest, one of the most challenging things to do with any new business is to set up a culture and process of excellent customer service.

Not all black businesses have bad customer service. The poor reputation of black businesses leads to confirmation bias, which is our tendency to favor information that confirms our beliefs. We selectively recall the bad experiences that we have with black businesses while ignoring all of the good ones. Often, we completely ignore the good and bad experiences from businesses outside of the black community and just assume that they were all superior.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The prices of black-owned businesses are higher than at other firms.”

Prices at many black-owned businesses are higher than large retail chains like Wal-Mart, as well as some other small businesses. What people do not consider is that black businesses neither have the size nor the solidarity that it takes to command low prices from suppliers. Large companies have the ability to buy in large quantities, which lowers the cost per item. There has never been a company started by black people of that size, therefore the prices that suppliers charge us is higher. We have a habit of comparing the attributes of Fortune 500 companies with those of small businesses, even though they are not always competing on an even playing field.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
The only reason I don't respect black business owners is because I know blacks aren't intelligent enough to run businesses

This has to be the most ignorant statement in the history of the coli

tumblr_ng2lrsXD1n1r3gb3zo5_500.gif