black people have no respect for black businesses and black b owners for

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Oh no not the set up question that you think you know the answer to so you can say ah ha. I guess you want to be the next contestant like emperor when he asked me did I ever work at a court not knowing I did for a summer internship. When I had a little business cleaning buildings back when I was younger I did well. Maybe because of my dad and mom who own their own businesses that helped me with initial connects. I have never had problems with business whether it was that, affiliate marketing, or just selling on ebay. I just live and learn that's my experience.

well can you help me promote an event then? It's in July

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
well can you help me promote an event then? It's in July
Nope I'm not a promoter where did I say I was a promoter at? I told you what I did already. Let it go fam you tried to play me thinking I have no business experience hence why you asked that question at all and you was wrong. You was wrong and now its some other shyt get outta here ask its young he in promotions.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Nope I'm not a promoter where did I say I was a promoter at? I told you what I did already. Let it go fam you tried to play me thinking I have no business experience hence why you asked that question at all and you was wrong. You was wrong and now its some other shyt get outta here ask its young he in promotions.
i skimmed you're retard post and saw 'marketing', my bad.

and all I did was ask you a question based on your experiences:leostare:

Why are you so mad? :stopitslime:

And good for you that you had people to prop you up.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
i skimmed you're retard post and saw 'marketing', my bad.

and all I did was ask you a question based on your experiences:leostare:

Why are you so mad? :stopitslime:

And good for you that you had people to prop you up.
Look at this mad nikka. Your business stinking cause you can't read this is the second or third time your dumbass done did that you dyslexic or something. They didn't prop me up but if that's what you want to call it ok. Why are you so mad? Ask yourself that question not me you the one fishing like a bytch to get me on something. If I would have answered your first question I never had a business you'd hit the fukk you talking about card. Now you couldn't do,that you went deeper into your hoe tactics to find something to try to claw out some faux victory that isn't coming. So again ask yourself why you mad?

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
Did you miss where I said black owned empires (not just a single business) hiring all races and giving black people preferential treatment?

Those are your standards breh, I don't get why you have to put a meaning on the income you make or associate it with black unemployment

So i'll let you cook on that

Young people have access to information for free, the main issue is they choose entertainment and sports as income ascension vehicles instead of other industries.

The opportunities are there, all over their city, their state, america and the whole world is at their fingertips. So no connections, generational wealth and whatever other excuse you have is just that-an excuse. The key is creating something of great value from scratch. It's been done before, millions of times.

This is America, I had an indian friend who made his first 3 million after 2 years selling digital products and wholesaling and also drop shipping.

You can't fix the community without solving the gender discourse between black men and black women. This is why it's best to build black enterprises elsewhere that serve other races and take that money from the wider economy to invest into the community.

If you don't mind, PM me more about your Indian friend. I do dropshipping on the side and I would love to hear any story about people who were successful at it.

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
Black people are such fukkin haters. I owned a store and used to watch people every day walk right past my store to go down to the Arabs and by the same shyt at higher prices. Come in my store trying to steal shyt but spending money with the Arabs. Want me to take shorts and let em slide or wanna owe me. A black owned lil breakfast restaurant opened across the street about the same time as I did. Good food and nicely priced, but guess what happen. They ended up closing down cause niccas still went down the block and spent their money with the people who don't give a fukk about you and take your money and run back to their communities.[/QUOTE

This is atrocious! However I hardly surprise. People are conditioned to accept negativity in any capacity. This is just like a women who stays with the dude who is beating they ass. He loves me, he understands me, blah, blah, blah. The you have the brother who is trying to make it, get up every morning and grind for a better existence for himself and others but is left behind because he lack a,b,c. If you ask me, there is no contrast.

Last edited:

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
I was gonna contribute to this thread but I feel like I'd talk shyt about too many people on here so I'll just take the time to advertise the Black Owned business I work for in my sig. Cop shyt from us, I'm in charge of inventory so give me some work to do. Sankofa has been around for roughly 20 years and is a fixture of Black DC. It's named after an Adinkra Symbol which is a writing system of the Akan people and the movie "Sankofa" directed by the owner of the shop Professor Haile Gerima. It's a hub of African/Diasporan activity and one of the 53 remaining Black Owned Bookstores in the country.

All I'ma say is yall don't even know the half of it when it comes to being a Black owned business especially in a major city going through gentrification and yalls inaction and endless talk really makes yall look like a bunch of shyt talkin hypocrites to be frank. But we gets it in in these trenches so it don't matter whether yall support or not cuz we refuse to die. But yeah, show support tho. :tu: :ld:

Does the book store deliver out of state?

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
then what has 'black' people embraced?

and are you saying embracing capitalism and mainstream society is the solution to all the so called ills?
capitalism and mainstream society are two different things.

I would say our main problem is the embracement of mainstream society. We want to be apart of the bullshyt too much (tv, dumb social norms etc…)…when we should really be focused on dominating all areas of commerce…like the Jews and Asians.

How often do you see Asians on tv? Almost never. But go on a college campus and they are EVERYWHERE…walk into a hospital, EVERYWHERE….entrepreneurship, EVERYWHERE!

The mainstream Left has this anti capitalism/making money thing going on…and we eat it up.
The people on the Left don't necessarily care about black issues…they just like a perpetual victim to champion…and black folks are just that.
They get to fight their own enemies by holding us up and saying we need to take care of these people who can't take care of themselves (black people).

They stay in power, and get free votes.

With that said…the whole Black Business thing is a little over stead…there are billions of people in this world. We shouldn't only focus on serving black people…we should be out here trying to cater to everyone.
Thats how you get real money and power.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
How about black businesses not respecting black business.

I go to a few Caribbean eateries trying to spread the wealth. First one is around my corner. Know the dude who owns the shops brother. He is a great cook... Figured it ran in the family. Literally around the corner from my crib. Used to go there at least twice a week but stopped supporting dude because he never has his shyt strait. Lunch special should include colslaw and a drink. He always cheaps out on one of the two or both and doesn't offer them then he increases the price for his lunch "special" to $8...no drink or salad :snoop: stop going there

Start frequenting a Caribbean place by work, food is good but I get pure attitude with my service. CAC comes in gets served a sit down order while I've been waiting for the same thing for take out I'm like :wow: they even called him "sir". But they fukk up my order size every time and give me attitude for it. Final straw was last week they charged me for a soup I didn't buy. Some of y'all call me militant and I try to support black businesses on my side and get nothing but bad customer service and experience.

This is a long standing issue and prob not in my city alone (Toronto). Every time I try to patronize a black business they chase me away :snoop:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I tried to support my favorite brunch spot the Pink Teacup for years and even when they lost their least downtown and moved to 6th ave I still went but one I noticed southern blacks acted extra ugly to the staff for no reason at all . I mean grits not cooked right bring me another order. It was sick to see that hate from them . They loss their last spot and know it's Any Ruth's spot I support . The problem is rent and location in this city are too highl for most black business to thrive .

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Look at this mad nikka. Your business stinking cause you can't read this is the second or third time your dumbass done did that you dyslexic or something. They didn't prop me up but if that's what you want to call it ok. Why are you so mad? Ask yourself that question not me you the one fishing like a bytch to get me on something. If I would have answered your first question I never had a business you'd hit the fukk you talking about card. Now you couldn't do,that you went deeper into your hoe tactics to find something to try to claw out some faux victory that isn't coming. So again ask yourself why you mad?
Quit being sensitive and nobody is mad.
I still don't believe you know anything about business , but it's ok that I don't believe you.
Peace