black people have no respect for black businesses and black b owners for

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
This is why it's best to build black enterprises elsewhere that serve other races and take that money from the wider economy to invest into the community

It works for everyone else that benefits from the frivolous spending of our people, so yeah, I agree :manny:

You can't fix the community without solving the gender discourse between black men and black women

We have to cut off the dead weight with these people trying to tear eachother down because they got hurt. Maybe they'll see the light when prosperous, unified black communities start popping up all around the states and realize that they got left behind:francis:

Last edited:

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
tumblr_ng2lrsXD1n1r3gb3zo5_500.gif

:scustdawg::heh:

Nikka never breaks his stare either.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:patrice:I definitely want you to point out the white man is holding us down comments...

and I'll list the black empowerment comments.

Then I want you to point to all the comments saying... everything should be handled to people.

:usure: IF you can't (which you can't, lol:mjlol:) Then I guess we'll know what you're really all about. :yeshrug:
I want you to stop acting like a bytch and putting shyt out of context. Where the fukk did I say in this thread that was going on? When you learn how to read with understanding come back and talk to me. Until then FOH. You don't know shyt about me so keep whining cause your business ain't making money from blacks but don't try to add extra shyt I didn't say happened in this thread. I was speaking in general to what the person I quoted said and you being a bytch taking what I said out of context so I guess we know what you really about. :yeshrug:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
We don't believe in community. Capitalism took over our sense of love for each other.
this makes zero sense…and the fact that people dapped this dumb shyt says how confused folks on this site are.

Black people haven't embraced capitalism…because if they did, they would be out there really hustling trying to get it.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Cite anecdotal evidence and shyt on black people as a race brehs :francis:

The black business I go to the most is a barber shop. I'd imagine many black dudes are like that tbh. Everyone is respectful, the barber (who has his own shop and runs it solo) is great, etc.

all types of small businesses don't get the love they deserve, regardless of the race of the person who owns it IMO. I've cut out going to fast food places because I'd rather just head to a local joint and get some food.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
:damn:

I dont think this is 100 % true.

But

I will say, in my business. ..... I noticed the few black customers I have are more comfortable with James this cac I deal w.
I can't even blame them. They don't want shyt to seem like some black bruh hook up shyt and that white face calms their mind or somethingx, idk.

Actually idk what it is, but I have noticed this.

I notice everything. ..... like how some Indians hate dealing w white people.
How some black girls get extra friendly with white men.
How Mexican are pro Mexican as fukk but pretend they are for everyone, lol, I respect that shyt right there.

In General

Of course it's not 100% true, but I'm trying to be pragmatic in terms of how to reestablish a thriving black community. We have to acknowledge the problem of distrust amongst us. A white face whether it is a greeter or manager is needed to trick some of the selfhating blacks into practicing group economics. Once confidence is restored amongst us, then black businesses can be at liberty to run freely.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Black people haven't embraced capitalism…because if they did, they would be out there really hustling trying to get it.
then what has 'black' people embraced?

and are you saying embracing capitalism and mainstream society is the solution to all the so called ills?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Of course it's not 100% true, but I'm trying to be pragmatic in terms of how to reestablish a thriving black community. We have to acknowledge the problem of distrust amongst us. A white face whether it is a greeter or manager is needed to trick some of the selfhating blacks into practicing group economics. Once confidence is restored amongst us, then black businesses can be at liberty to run freely.
I don't even think its 50% true what your kicking. People goto black ran business all the time whether its the barber, ethnic food places, etc. People have to have good business and work on that not that stuff you pumping. If you do that you'll get more than enough business over time and if you fail its not because blacks hate theirselves. I hate when people do,that stuff like no black businesses pop even where they live at.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I don't even think its 50% true what your kicking. People goto black ran business all the time whether its the barber, ethnic food places, etc. People have to have good business and work on that not that stuff you pumping. If you do that you'll get more than enough business over time and if you fail its not because blacks hate theirselves. I hate when people do,that stuff like no black businesses pop even where they live at.

Black businesses do pop, I'm just discussing the topic of the thread and I do believe their is some truth to my post

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Black businesses do pop, I'm just discussing the topic of the thread and I do believe their is some truth to my post
I believe its some truth but its not enough truth to do what your saying at all. Come on fam how many people you know do that? If most of the people you know do that maybe you should wonder who you hanging around. I see people talk bad about black stuff but that's also because they using it not just shyt talking. I also see these same people talk shyt about white stuff too so if they do it both ways who am I to say they shouldn't? That's why I think some of y'all on some other stuff talking about needing a white figurehead. If anything you'd probably need that more for whites who wouldn't give you a chance than blacks

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I believe its some truth but its not enough truth to do what your saying at all. Come on fam how many people you know do that? If most of the people you know do that maybe you should wonder who you hanging around. I see people talk bad about black stuff but that's also because they using it not just shyt talking. I also see these same people talk shyt about white stuff too so if they do it both ways who am I to say they shouldn't? That's why I think some of y'all on some other stuff talking about needing a white figurehead. If anything you'd probably need that more for whites who wouldn't give you a chance than blacks
What has your experience been with your business? :lupe:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I was gonna contribute to this thread but I feel like I'd talk shyt about too many people on here so I'll just take the time to advertise the Black Owned business I work for in my sig. Cop shyt from us, I'm in charge of inventory so give me some work to do. Sankofa has been around for roughly 20 years and is a fixture of Black DC. It's named after an Adinkra Symbol which is a writing system of the Akan people and the movie "Sankofa" directed by the owner of the shop Professor Haile Gerima. It's a hub of African/Diasporan activity and one of the 53 remaining Black Owned Bookstores in the country.

All I'ma say is yall don't even know the half of it when it comes to being a Black owned business especially in a major city going through gentrification and yalls inaction and endless talk really makes yall look like a bunch of shyt talkin hypocrites to be frank. But we gets it in in these trenches so it don't matter whether yall support or not cuz we refuse to die. But yeah, show support tho. :tu: :ld:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
What has your experience been with your business? :lupe:
Oh no not the set up question that you think you know the answer to so you can say ah ha. I guess you want to be the next contestant like emperor when he asked me did I ever work at a court not knowing I did for a summer internship. When I had a little business cleaning buildings back when I was younger I did well. Maybe because of my dad and mom who own their own businesses that helped me with initial connects. I have never had problems with business whether it was that, affiliate marketing, or just selling on ebay. I just live and learn that's my experience.