Black people don't think it's possible to build a self sufficient nationwide Black community

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
We have a bigger population of us than a lot countries have of their own citizens. So of course I think we can. Will it happen, probably not. TBH, right now is the best time for it to happen with how divided the country is. But we've been trained since the days of slavery to be quiet and be "good". Don't cause any trouble or you'll get punished. Many of us have this mentality today. I'd say most black people just want to be able to fit in and be accepted by whites in this country.

So idk, maybe, I hope.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is there any other music genre outside of hip hop that promotes the self destruction of your people? I'm not blaming music but I believe these lil nikkaz look up to the wrong people. It's more cool to be in the streets than to be a business owner. The black man must rise, then the black woman can rise.. The whole child support shyt was setup so women can think they can raise kids without the father present. We have so many children out of wedlock it's crazy.. I can go to the same corner nikkaz was standing on in 97 and find the same nikkaz there in 2017.. that's fukking depressing... We have to build ourselves up..

We got nikkaz who are rapping at 48 years old still talking about his hustling days.. Only reason he's successful is he does what the white man wants him to do..

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
I hate nikkas like this and I knew you'd be in here with this defeatist shyt. nikkas rather take the time to explain why something can't be done then to believe we can and discuss what we should do next. It's way too many nikkas like this. These are the also same nikkas who get mad at the entrepreneurship/group economics threads.

:comeon: You mean question idealsims with real realistic outlooks? Sorry we ain't all monkey see monkey do ass nikkas who thrive on empty belief systems just cause the shyt sounds good. Some of us prefer to dig deeper and see if the possibilities actually exist. You ain't one of those people. Grow up and quit sucking your fukking thumb. Being spoon fed bullshyt just because it makes you feel better. nikka where is the reality...or better yet where is the PROOF OF EXISITENCE....we need more then YouTube promises.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
i mean, off the top of my head?

Land? it's here. in the us. reparations shouldn't be more fiat currency, but Land. it can be negotiated for because america doesn't want a civil war. even if they think they can win, the losses aren't worth it when they can trade land instead.

Shelter? What do you think the wood is for?

water? find a spring, lake, or dig/drill a well. water is and should be FREE

power? im no expert, but im pretty sure the sun is providing us with FREE energy on a daily basis. go solar or use wind turbines.

money? who needs it when you have sustainable food, energy, and shelter.

equipment? who says we would go empty handed? buy equipment in advance preparation for the move to the new Land.

citizenship? it will be an independent, sovereign nation. any black people that want to stay in the US are free to do so. anyone interested in building their own country with real freedom, can come with.

who leads? i dunno, start a collective with people who show the ability and the competence to do so and go from there.

it's not unimaginable at all, you need to travel and see that other countries have solved all of these problems and then some, without any aid from the west/US.

But you will never have a sovereign country inside of America. It's racist and whites are to self absorbed to ever let that happen. Even if we did they would find a way to fukk with us nonstop. It would have to be outside the country. Which creates an entirely different situation..and the leadership aspect is one that is highly underestimated as far as impact. Because we all know the greed that lies in power.

The Oracle

Expat
Daps
Reppin
the world
But you will never have a sovereign country inside of America. It's racist and whites are to self absorbed to ever let that happen. Even if we did they would find a way to fukk with us nonstop. It would have to be outside the country. Which creates an entirely different situation..and the leadership aspect is one that is highly underestimated as far as impact. Because we all know the greed that lies in power.

i disagree :manny:

i think it's plain as day that's where this country is heading. there will be another micah johnson or another dylann roof and things will get out of hand.

then it will be proposed by leaders on both sides to separate the races within the us. by giving those who want to leave the u.s. an area to go to. borders are re-drawn due to conflicts all the time.

and what does self-absorbed have to do with anything? threats to your existence aren't relevant to someone's ego. they have to be addressed no matter how much or little pride you have left.

what incentive would they have to go back into a land they just agreed to leave alone in exchange for peace with those same people? that doesn't make any sense, your viewpoint seems paranoid and unnecessarily pessimistic.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Black people aren't a monolith

Not anything resembling a unit.

Perhaps the goal isn't to be the Borg.. although that would be efficient.. but to all pull in one direction.

"We need everyone to start a garden no matter how small"

Everyone does

"We need everyone to install windmills and solar panels"

Everyone does

shyt like that. Sounds far fetched but I am talking about what it would take to pull it off. Takes a lil imagination.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps

i think it's plain as day that's where this country is heading. there will be another micah johnson or another dylann roof and things will get out of hand.

then it will be proposed by leaders on both sides to separate the races within the us. by giving those who want to leave the u.s. an area to go to. borders are re-drawn due to conflicts all the time.

and what does self-absorbed have to do with anything? threats to your existence aren't relevant to someone's ego. they have to be addressed no matter how much or little pride you have left.

what incentive would they have to go back into a land they just agreed to leave alone in exchange for peace with those same people? that doesn't make any sense, your viewpoint seems paranoid and unnecessarily pessimistic.

See this is logical thinking...white people arent logical. You seem to not understand this

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Is there any other music genre outside of hip hop that promotes the self destruction of your people? I'm not blaming music but I believe these lil nikkaz look up to the wrong people. It's more cool to be in the streets than to be a business owner. The black man must rise, then the black woman can rise.. The whole child support shyt was setup so women can think they can raise kids without the father present. We have so many children out of wedlock it's crazy.. I can go to the same corner nikkaz was standing on in 97 and find the same nikkaz there in 2017.. that's fukking depressing... We have to build ourselves up..

We got nikkaz who are rapping at 48 years old still talking about his hustling days.. Only reason he's successful is he does what the white man wants him to do..

That just makes me sick.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether

You forget a little happening called the Civil War. Ain't no breaking up with America.. at least not housing any of the land.

The Oracle

Expat
Daps
Reppin
the world
You forget a little happening called the Civil War. Ain't no breaking up with America.. at least not housing any of the land.
giphy.gif

hows that even relevant? circumstances are completely different now that was 150 years ago