Black people don't think it's possible to build a self sufficient nationwide Black community

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Growing what?

I grow food not pretty shyt like flowers.

Easiest are collard greens and brocolli - you can plant them early since they are pretty frost resistant. Then I do squash, sweet potatoes, and okra as well as hot peppers around Memorial Day. Finally some herbs like basil, thyme, etc. for the kitchen.

Try a few veggies and switch it up each year then scale. I am not quite grocery independent but hope to be at least close to that within the next 5 years or so. Also may buy an apple tree next year.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I grow food not pretty shyt like flowers.

Easiest are collard greens and brocolli - you can plant them early since they are pretty frost resistant. Then I do squash, sweet potatoes, and okra as well as hot peppers around Memorial Day. Finally some herbs like basil, thyme, etc. for the kitchen.

Try a few veggies and switch it up each year then scale. I am not quite grocery independent but hope to be at least close to that within the next 5 years or so. Also may buy an apple tree next year.

Much props Breh.

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
Anyone else?

Get like minded people to run for local offices and facilities. Hell start a third party if need be, you really don't need much at the local level.

If you think I'm just bullshytting you, at a minimum, all you'd need to do is usually be a registered voter in the geographical area in which you are running; and deal with the possible age, residency or experience qualifications.

File the required papers to get yourself on the ballot. Procedures for doing this vary by city, county, and state. A filing fee may also be required.

That's literally it, the rest of the legwork is running the campaign itself and researching who else is running and your opponent.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Truth is, it's impossible without a military. A military is impossible without an economy and an economy is impossible without codes(rules and someone to hold you accountable to them)

So, it's impossible for BA to be self-sufficient but if BA was on code, then built an economy and for protection had a military, it's possible.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Get like minded people to run for local offices and facilities. Hell start a third party if need be, you really don't need much at the local level.

If you think I'm just bullshytting you, at a minimum, all you'd need to do is usually be a registered voter in the geographical area in which you are running; and deal with the possible age, residency or experience qualifications.

File the required papers to get yourself on the ballot. Procedures for doing this vary by city, county, and state. A filing fee may also be required.

That's literally it, the rest of the legwork is running the campaign itself and researching who else is running and your opponent.

Ya know. This is a puzzle piece I didn't think of. On a local level it might not take that many people to elect a Breh to something like city council. Then try to snowball that shyt.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
It's true. You can't in the U.S., the U.S government has ordained African-Americana the scapegoat for all the country's problems and have to keep black people economically, socially and financially at the bottom of the totem pole to reinforce this. The only hope for African Americans is to build business relationships with foreign governments and make plans to eventually leave the U.S
:patrice: how much truth is to this? i am still young and learning

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps

All of it. Look up the massacres at Rosewood, Florida and Tulsa, Oklahoma. These were self sufficient black communities that were destroyed by the government. The government in the U.S has and will take any measure necessary to keep black people at the bottom of the barrel in society, it is how they maintain white supremacy. My advice to you is to start saving money and create an exit plan out of the States.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether

Sociologically: someone HAS to be poor for the whole system to work. It's more of a quasi natural law than a feature designed into the system.

So for one group already on top, if they can make create obstacles for other groups, then their potion is protected.

Like if you were racing in cars and they were leaving oil slicks and spikes in the road. Blowing up bridges after they crossed them. That would make it harder to catch up than if they were simply driving.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
All of it. Look up the massacres at Rosewood, Florida and Tulsa, Oklahoma. These were self sufficient black communities that were destroyed by the government. The government in the U.S has and will take any measure necessary to keep black people at the bottom of the barrel in society, it is how they maintain white supremacy. My advice to you is to start saving money and create an exit plan out of the States.
Was in the Africa the media dose not tell you about thread and :whew: been awhile since i went thought there and it got a lot more shyt... and i been thinking about Africa :lupe:

Daps
Reppin
Prince Georges County

Was in the Africa the media dose not tell you about thread and been awhile since i went thought there and it got a lot more shyt... and i been thinking about Africa

Honestly, I seriously doubt we can survive in the United States. Africa is the only place I can see building up. Life in America isn't going to be glorious for anybody except those with a ton of money.

Middle class and lower class is looking to get fukked over. Actually, some of the upper class may be fukked too if they don't have their assets correctly allocated. This is more than political bullshyt also but I'll save all this for a different thread.

OD-MELA

Pro
Daps
Reppin
oh boy not this thread again:snoop: how about just seek education and skills, use them to bring in an income, save and invest, build solid families, past down wealth to our kids and look out and get involved in our local communities by investing in them, volunteering etc like other successful groups. we seem to make shyt harder than it have to be.
Because those things require practical action and execution, rather than nonsensical pipe dreams.

OD-MELA

Pro
Daps
Reppin
There are already self sufficient countries and communities full of black people. Its called Africa.
Why don't you move there and learn the local languages and build businesses there. Coz most of u cant.
Stupid Americans