Black people don't think it's possible to build a self sufficient nationwide Black community

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
I don't think it could happen because our other attempts are usually thwarted. Now if we learned from what previous generations did as well as their downfalls yeah. Another thing is unity has to be formed on some basis.

phobos:\\

All Star
Daps
I can't even get Black people to talk about what it would take to get on our feet as a whole.

That's true on here, but what really hit me: I had a shouting match with my boy IRL yesterday. He was yelling "it's not possible" again and again.

We LOOOOVE talking about our ancestors being royalty and g-ds. Who ruled over who. Who built what ancient monument.

Nothing about what we can do today and tomorrow. Seems like most don't even consider it an option to feed ourselves and build our own schools.

We have no power so of course we have no voice.

What "they" do and are gonna do isn't half as important as what we are gonna do.

Dapped + repped. You're right on the money. We must work in the present not live/dream in the past. Knowing your history is good and all, but our main focus must be on the work we do today for our future and our childrens future.

Is it possible to build a Black community? Yes. Look at what we did after reconstruction.

I don't think it is possible to build a Black nation in America. But it is damn possible to build a community. Then use the resources there to help build a Black nation in a majority controlled and populated Black land.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
What are the steps.....we will all wait

i mean

shouldn't be all that complicated

step 1. Acquire land

step 2. Farm the land. (sustainable food source)

Step 3. Get wood for fire, construction. find oil and any other energy sources.

Step 4. Protect the land. acquire weapons

Step 5. Enjoy life? I dunno

If we are going to be self sufficient then we need an industry. Just so happens that Black people are at the center of huge chunks of the entertainment industry (including sports). For this to really be a thing Oprah would have to make her product in South Side Chicago, Puff would have to have his stuff manufactured in Brooklyn, Dre would make his stuff in Compton. Athletes would own their stadiums and employ the hood. You Brehs are smart. You can imagine all the rich black people who make something making it in Detroit instead of Taiwan or even Hollywood.

I would consider the above as one of the later steps. I think step one would be FOOD.

Farmland is a great puzzle piece but I am thinking more like gardens in every yard. And windowsill/rooftop joints for those without yards (this would be for growing herbs or whatever is feasible).

Next step is education and training. Not waiting for them to build a decent school, building our own schools. Schooling our children in dining rooms. Rocket science for the super smart ones and trades for the ones with an aptitude for that.

I can see communites being built by the residents. Whole neighborhoods working together on each others' cribs. Earning credit by putting work in that will buy you help with your projects.

To keep the police away as much as possible we'd HAVE to regulate on the career criminals among us. Don't give cops any reason to be in our hood in the first place. No late night gunshots and no drug houses (sorry hustlers. Find a new hustle). The men of every block will be the security for that block. All legal. All organized. If an alarm goes off then a dozen men show up in under a minute. Cause they live across the street and down the block.

Last edited:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I hate nikkas like this and I knew you'd be in here with this defeatist shyt. nikkas rather take the time to explain why something can't be done then to believe we can and discuss what we should do next. It's way too many nikkas like this. These are the also same nikkas who get mad at the entrepreneurship/group economics threads.

The questions posed were pretty fair and reasonable.

I do believe we can build a nationwide Black community but I think we need to start with getting out own Black owned National bank chain, this way we can safely hold/invest our money as provide low interest loans for Black businesses and home ownership. Keeping the money circulating inward. Also we need to all become more financially literate, if we know how to handle our modest means at least to the point where we are not passing our debt to our children, then we can take the next steps forward from there.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
If you're not a certified and board approved token entity they'll find ways to chip away at our legitimate enterprise as well. In order to really stand up we'll need to do it outside of Amerikkka and all in one big swoop which will render CACS unable to impede our economic momentum and growth.

Or better yet, keep our plans behind doors and keep our mouths shut while building. Stop announcing anything, stop with the symbolic jestures, and stop with the pride and arrogance of underachieving.

Yes we can build great societies, but we need the righteous black folk with the best intentions for black people. Not the crooked preacher, not the neighborhood goon with a weak pistol, and not the feminine dudes/ dyke broads. Another Black Panthers.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I can't even get Black people to talk about what it would take to get on our feet as a whole.

That's true on here, but what really hit me: I had a shouting match with my boy IRL yesterday. He was yelling "it's not possible" again and again.

We LOOOOVE talking about our ancestors being royalty and g-ds. Who ruled over who. Who built what ancient monument.

Nothing about what we can do today and tomorrow. Seems like most don't even consider it an option to feed ourselves and build our own schools.

What "they" do and are gonna do isn't half as important as what we are gonna do.
I'm going to give you guys a bitter pill here but I'm sure someone already mentioned it.

Part of the reason black folks, even successful black folks, are so negative towards the black community ability to rise collectively is probably due to the amount of cultural dysfunction that exists in a lot of black communities. When you have dudes shooting each other in the streets and shyt like that in a lot of communities that are labeled "black communities" then you feel a sense of hopelessness that you can't possibly organize enough to combat the ignorance out there.

I'm just explaining not justifying because in fact I know of less known smaller communities out there with a sizable black population with stable and well off families. Some of my family lived in them. Atlanta or what I'm seeing in parts of Atlanta is where we need to see positive motivation in and look to emulate that. However when the news and anti black propaganda only talks about Detroit and south side Chicago, And you don't know any better then you can see how this propaganda can be discouraging to less knowledgeable black folks out there.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It's not possible until we have unity.
Look at the NOI, created unified and sustained under one leader. Look at the fukking Nuwabians, created and unified under one leader. We can have whatever we want when negroes drop their ego and unify behind one dignified and unanimous best man for the job. Until then nikkas gonna keep blowing loud, fukking these hoes watxhing nlack conscious videos for entertainment purposes and LIVING LIKE THE WHITE MAN SCRIPTED THEM TO LIVE. Too many indians not enough chiefs, if any at all.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Anything Black people build, Black people must be able to protect. Black people built Black Wallstreet, Black people could protect it and it fell in the matter of hours. All the years of hard work, planning, education, saving money, etc, gone in a day because they could not protect it.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Anything Black people build, Black people must be able to protect. Black people built Black Wallstreet, Black people could protect it and it fell in the matter of hours. All the years of hard work, planning, education, saving money, etc, gone in a day because they could not protect it.

That was physical buildings (correct me if I'm wrong) that could be eliminated in one fell swoop. This was pre-information age.

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
It's true. You can't in the U.S., the U.S government has ordained African-Americana the scapegoat for all the country's problems and have to keep black people economically, socially and financially at the bottom of the totem pole to reinforce this. The only hope for African Americans is to build business relationships with foreign governments and make plans to eventually leave the U.S

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
i mean just look at this thread

all speculation and lamentation

no substance

and y'all are the woke ones

the other 80-90% of our population is just completely finished, no point in dragging dead weight

establish exclusive networks of trust and collaboration
fund selective, rigorous, cutting edge education, k-12
pass down strict tradition, build and mutate codes through hierarchical but democratic structures of command
do not broadcast anything aside from carefully crafted rhetoric

do not
do not
do not

do not isolate,
but do not integrate

and stop with all the other fukking bullshyt

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Where is this land. How do you create the country. What about shelter...clean water..electricity...the means to not only obtain these things but to also maintain them...you dont simply find oil...in this day and age there are not to many untappee markets for oil and natural gas. Who mines these resources? Who do we get the equipment from to do so. What continent is going to allow us to do so. How do you bypass the American government..how do you obtain citizenship...and again who leads this new country of black excellence? In theory it sounds possible but in reality its the unimaginable variables that makes it damn near implausible. How many black Americans are going to move and start over with nothing...what will be our primary monetary source...the American dollar will be useless...so then what? We make our own currency...but thats worthless because it means nothing globally...

Africa, but a lot of America nikkas too good to acknowledge this.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
It's true. You can't in the U.S., the U.S government has ordained African-Americana the scapegoat for all the country's problems and have to keep black people economically, socially and financially at the bottom of the totem pole to reinforce this. The only hope for African Americans is to build business relationships with foreign governments and make plans to eventually leave the U.S

At some point, in order to call yourself the best, you got to take down white supremacy itself. It's not an indestructible force. Then peace can reign once WS is permanently dismantled.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
It's not possible until we have unity.
Look at the NOI, created unified and sustained under one leader. Look at the fukking Nuwabians, created and unified under one leader. We can have whatever we want when negroes drop their ego and unify behind one dignified and unanimous best man for the job. Until then nikkas gonna keep blowing loud, fukking these hoes watxhing nlack conscious videos for entertainment purposes and LIVING LIKE THE WHITE MAN SCRIPTED THEM TO LIVE. Too many indians not enough chiefs, if any at all.

You mean too many chiefs not enough indians :skip: