Black people, do we need sunscreen?

Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
Simply ,water, fruits and vegetables. Chlorophyll and melanin are pretty similar in structure and function(to absorb light and regulate)

Check out this article

Groundbreaking Discovery: Animal Cells Powered by Sunlight/Chlorophyll

Yup.

Green juices WITHOUT PULPS with udo omega 3-6-9 oil-You need a masticating juicer for that
Green superfood powder smoothies with blueberries, bananas, egg yolks and almond milk
Green tea with lemon
Hot-lukewarm water
Skincare- Aztec Healing clay+ ACV BRAGGS TO CLEANSE THE PORES
Shisheido Perfect whip or Nubian black soap as cleanser
And facial moisturizer, jojoba/coconut oil or CeraVe.

Ngas who hate being ngas need that sunscreen shyt. :coffee:

Agreed. When I was a little kid I always saw cacs and confused c00n ass nikkas putting sunscreen on their body. I knew I didnt need that because melanin provided me a natural and efficient protection from the sun.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
In this thread if you are not black then your opinions based on your experiences don't matter.
If you are a mulatto then STFU.
If both of your parents are mulattos then STFU.
If you have anywhere close to 40% cac genes, then STFU.
If you are an outright cac then don't even fukking dare.
Black people don't need any fukking sunscreen. You rather need to soak up as much as possible but of course with common sense you should drink enough water everytime and know when to take a break under some shade.

powerful ether to non-blacks lacking precious God-given melanin worldwide :banderas:
@EastCoastNaga
@Money Mase
@xyz77

[/img]http://viewfromthepine.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/adam-wainwright-nlcs-game72006.gif[/img]

#teamdarkbrownskin 100% black african from both sides :mjpls:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
Melanin is the only reason why I will marry either a Blasian, full Asian or full Black woman. Both Asian and Black women age well because of the melanin their skin has. Gotta preserve that huge genetic advantage at all costs.

Beck.er.

All Star
Daps
Nope... The Earth was much hotter thousand years ago. And also millions of years ago, even before the dinosaurs.
"our ancestors" = Homo sapiens sapiens
I'm talking about modern human ancestors not just any old hominid, primate, mammal, animal organism. Modern humans, no fur or excess body hair, not limited to forested areas, savanna and plains dwelling, distinct epidermis having Homo sapiens sapiens.
Yes it was hotter when prokaryotes and placoderms roamed the earth, by the time hominids hit the scene the climate was already cooling and the Homo genus has existed almost entirely in an ice age.
Our direct African ancestors existed in a minor ice age too. And their sun habits were more moderated than ours are today in temperate zones.

Plus depleted ozone over certain areas.

Last edited:

Beck.er.

All Star
Daps
Melanin is the only reason why I will marry either a Blasian, full Asian or full Black woman. Both Asian and Black women age well because of the melanin their skin has. Gotta preserve that huge genetic advantage at all costs.
602px-Unlabeled_Renatto_Luschan_Skin_color_map.svg.png

Most of Asia is pretty light. Almost no very dark, natural spf 13 types.
They age better in large part because they don't charbroil themselves uncovered in the midday sun like the palest people on earth stupidly do.

umbrella_5.jpg

2911B6E300000578-3096532-image-a-82_1432590765329.jpg

156413044-farmers-with-conical-hat-harvesting-rice-gettyimages.jpg

basically, no guarantee kids will have a high natural level of protection

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
"our ancestors" = Homo sapiens sapiens
I'm talking about modern human ancestors not just any old hominid, primate, mammal, animal organism. Modern humans, no fur or excess body hair, not limited to forested areas, savanna and plains dwelling, distinct epidermis having Homo sapiens sapiens.
Yes it was hotter when prokaryotes and placoderms roamed the earth, by the time hominids hit the scene the climate was already cooling and the Homo genus has existed almost entirely in an ice age.
Our direct African ancestors existed in a minor ice age too. And their sun habits were more moderated than ours are today in temperate zones.

Plus depleted ozone over certain areas.
Good point

Don Snow

All Star
Daps
Every black person I know that started using sun screen recently got sun burned after, none of my older family members ever used it or ever had sun burn

Something weird is going on with that sun screen stuff :patrice:

Once a person starts using sunscreen they try forcing it on everyone else too

Like nah I'm good I got melanin