I see a bunch of spehens in here

source.gif

django-unchained-13.gif

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they said roots would open door for black actors in 1977. fast foward to today, we are still treating this as a event in 2018

You just go disregard all the black actors and movies since roots?

The white people the ones complaining about not having acting jobs. Black people been prospering leaving white people behind

giphy.gif

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:I'm just excited were seeing a cast of black people who aren't slaves wtf.

Outside this being a black movie I mean being able to see a cast full of actors I ACTUALLY KNOW is great.

Like i can put names to faces. White movies I don't know any of the actors

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:I'm just excited were seeing a cast of black people who aren't slaves wtf.

Outside this being a black movie I mean being able to see a cast full of actors I ACTUALLY KNOW is great.

Like i can out names to faces. White movies I don't know any of the actors

Black Panther is the richest/wealthest man on planet earth with super powers. Fuk a slave. I'll love to see a movie where white supremacists are slaves and black people are the slave masters. That'll be a great movie.

Last edited:

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that strange, because the majority of people who worked in that movie said roles were not forth coming after roots

Black Panther in theaters February 16,2018. $400-$500 million box office. Black writers, black director, black cast. A overall majority black movie possibly will be the highest grossing movie this year. The success of this movie will open the doors for millions of black people and open the door for black people to possibly take over Hollywood. fukk all the negative talk and deflective talk. I'm celebrating this black victory.