Black Panther Projected to Reach $400 Million at U.S. Box Office

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
This black movie will beat out a lot of white movies. That's what we want. It was written by black writers. And has a black cast. This movie beating white movies is a big win for black Hollywood and a big lost to white supremacy. Alot of black businesses are buying out full theaters for black people see it. This is black excellence. This movie's success will make alot of black people millionaires and very rich.

Black people lives worldwide will never be the same after this movie.

Black empowerment and black excellence at it's finest

Black people have made this such an event. I’m excited for the energy/atmosphere in there theater when I go see it

Because we are tired of slave movies.

I saw a shirt somewhere there was black history before slavery

A question..do u all still buy tickets at the window at the theater or do u do it like me and order on Fandango or Atom, skip the line, and just scan in with your phone?

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You saying fuk the white supremacists who got banned from Facebook who failed trying to sabotage the movie? Or is you saying fuk the white people at Marvel?

Fukk everybody is what I'm saying. I ain't gonna see any of that money. Why should I contribute to it?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
A question..do u all still buy tickets at the window at the theater or do u do it like me and order on Fandango or Atom, skip the line, and just scan in with your phone?
I copped on fandango. Is use my digital wallet for everything from debit transactions to boarding passes