• Logan

Votes: 28 27.7%

• Total voters

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Why does Logan have to be a better movie just because it's dark, gritty, violent and hopeless lol?

Not tryna downplay the movie, it was great. Hugh Jackman killed that shyt, but my desire to watch BP again and again defintiely outweighs my desire to see Logan (though I did just purchase the movie)

If I had to make a top 10 favorite lists right now, it'd looking something like...

1. The Dark Knight
2. Black Panther
3. Captain America: Winter Soldier
4. Batman Begins
5. Captian America: Civil War
6. Logan
7. The Avengers
8. The Dark Knight Rises
9. Iron Man
10. X-Men: First Class

Honorable mentions = Guardiands of the Galaxy 2, Spider-Man: Homecoming, and Spder-Man 2

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Why does Logan have to be a better movie just because it's dark, gritty, violent and hopeless lol?

Not tryna downplay the movie, it was great. Hugh Jackman killed that shyt, but my desire to watch BP again and again defintiely outweighs my desire to see Logan (though I did just purchase the movie)

If I had to make a top 10 favorite lists right now, it'd looking something like...

1. The Dark Knight
2. Black Panther
3. Captain America: Winter Soldier
4. Batman Begins
5. Captian America: Civil War
6. Logan
7. The Avengers
8. The Dark Knight Rises
9. Iron Man
10. X-Men: First Class

Honorable mentions = Guardiands of the Galaxy 2, Spider-Man: Homecoming, and Spder-Man 2
I'm noticing a trend between the power level of the comic character and the quality of the movie.
Notice all the fantasy laser beams and aliens who can fly like Thor and Superman are not in the top 5. It's people who punch and kick that make the best movies.
That's why they should've tried making all those defenders characters into MCU films instead of Captain Marvel and Guardians. A Luke Cage MCU film would've gotten the Black Panther treatment in the right hands. Daredevil crossing over with spiderman in the films? Cash

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
Both hit me on different levels.

Logan had me when Laura was kidnapped :mjcry: I can only imagine if that happened to me and my child.

Killmonger scene at the museum with the white lady had me:myman:

His final scene made me had me :salute:

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
They did different things better. Im not gonna choose. Let panther have his moment. Logan still best x-men movie.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Logan's hard to watch again cause it's Jackman's last outing as Wolverine :mjcry:

I can easily see myself watching BP multiple times

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
logan is overrated, especially, on this site, i though black panther was good, not great, but I will go with that

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
panther beats logan cause the villians and the costume desgin are fantastic in BP

the acting and action are neck and neck :ehh:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Cmon... Logan is easily a better movie.

4bUV7Ls.gif

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Martha

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Plot is a tie.
Acting I give to BP.
Action I give to BP.
Direction I give to BP.
Theme BP.
Costume/Set design to BP.
Climax/conclusion I give to Logan.
Action has to go to Logan. And climax I might give to Logan. Logan gets a lot of love but was very cliche in numerous spots. The Coli was acting like it was a never done before masterpiece but was littered with tropes. That isn’t to say it wasn’t good, but definitely fell victim to the Coli over hype.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Action has to go to Logan. And climax I might give to Logan. Logan gets a lot of love but was very cliche in numerous spots. The Coli was acting like it was a never done before masterpiece but was littered with tropes. That isn’t to say it wasn’t good, but definitely fell victim to the Coli over hype.
I dunno, Logan's action is just more gory. Which is just whatevs to me. Does he display any fighting skills? He just seems like a brute with claws.
BP at least attempted to show the hand to hand was by people who know what they are doing. I've definitely seen better but Logan's action was just very pedestrian to me.
The ending to Logan was dope to me. It looked like they might cop out and let him live but na they went all the way. I appreciated that shyt.