• Logan

Votes: 28 27.7%

• Total voters

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
uhh x-23 was fantastic. So was the black family. It was all about that main 3 core tho. I didnt see the huge dropoff, i even liked the cat with the robot arm but i digress

i concur :ehh:
Fantastic really? She was fine.
And lol @ 'the Black family'. There individual performances were so great you grouped them together as 'the black family' you can't name one of those characters or actors individually. :mjlol: Same goes for the guy with the robot arm. Yeah real memorable.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Fantastic really? She was fine.
And lol @ 'the Black family'. There individual performances were so great you grouped them together as 'the black family' you can't name one of those characters or actors individually. :mjlol: Same goes for the guy with the robot arm. Yeah real memorable.
yea she was fantastic. Especially as young as she was and having to convey emotion without dialogue. havent seen the movie since like october and the family was in the flick for like 10min so yea i dont know their names :francis: just ol dude from coming to america. shyt i watched black panther twice in a week and cant tell u forrest whittaker character name off the top of the dome :ld:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
yea she was fantastic. Especially as young as she was and having to convey emotion without dialogue. havent seen the movie since like october and the family was in the flick for like 10min so yea i dont know their names :francis: just ol dude from coming to america. shyt i watched black panther twice in a week and cant tell u forrest whittaker character name off the top of the dome :ld:
Zuri and you remember the actors name.:usure:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Plot is a tie.
Acting I give to BP.
Action I give to Logan.
Direction I give to BP.
Theme Logan.
Costume/Set design to BP.
Climax/conclusion I give to Logan

My opinion differs on two different points and because of that they are both tied up for me. Both movies made me feel something. But since Wolverine is my favorite comic book character of all time he gets the automatic Win out of pure bias.

I agree with your assessment, for the most part, but I would give it to BP over all.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Plot is a tie.
Acting I give to BP.
Action I give to Logan.
Direction I give to BP.
Theme Logan.

My opinion differs on two different points and because of that they are both tied up for me. Both movies made me feel something.

i cosign this although may give a tie to also theme as well for both movies :patrice:....ive seen both movies in the theater multiple times as well...and anyone saying logan's action is not better than BP's is lying to themselves...the action is one of the few flaws that BP has...meanwhile Logan's action was some of the best ever done for a comic book movie.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Plot is a tie.
Acting I give to BP.
Action I give to Logan.
Direction I give to BP.
Theme Logan.

My opinion differs on two different points and because of that they are both tied up for me. Both movies made me feel something. But since Wolverine is my favorite comic book character of all time he gets the automatic Win out of pure bias.

Funny, objectively I can see your points being valid and similarly, Wolverine was also my favorite comic cat for years as a kid, tho when I grew up and got into Black Panther, he's like right beside Wolverine now and ultimately, almost all those points I have BP winning. Some categories I have BP hands down beating Logan outright as far as themes, music score, directing, costume design (the latter being almost unfair to even compare, lol) go. Acting is actually pretty close, cuz Logan had some damn fine acting among the main 3 characters, but BP nudges it out by sheer quantity of outstanding actors acting superbly, all on par to even better than Logan. Stakes ever so slightly seem higher in Logan lending to it with the R-rating, but BP has so many layers upon layers of depth and messages intertwined into a damn fine and entertaining movie and stakes or rather high as well there. Climax, I'll give to Logan due to BP cgi marring it some.

In all honesty, I don't see how most could even think otherwise for which is outright better, unless one is either A. a diehard Wolverine fan/detest BP in comparison (or so against MCU verse) B. If the cgi in BP puts one off that much and/or the raw action of Logan impresses you more, C. Are the type that feels that darker/sadder movies makes for better drama and/or entertainment or lastly D. possibly on some :mjpls:tip.

Last edited:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Too close to call for me.

Both are in my top 5 but ultimately are way different films so ultimately it would depend on my mood so I could see them flip flop at any given moment.