Votes: 28 27.7%

• Total voters

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
A rated R black panther would probably have much better action scenes and the story would still work. A pg 13 Logan would lose all its impact story wise and just be episode of walker Texas ranger. So I’m going with Black Panther
Oh so we rating probable movies and imaginary shyt?

:camby:

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
I'm rolling with Logan. It hit me harder but to be fair I was like 9 when Hugh started playing Wolverine. And Wolverine is my favorite fictional character ever. So seeing that culmination of everything he went thru with a movie he deserved >>>>
X-23 was incredible. Patrick Stewart :to:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
I'm not sure if BP has rplay value for me

Guardians 1 was much more my taste and I probably watched that several times as a casual movie fan.

Logan is also up there

Maybe it's too early to tell for me , I don't see BP having the replay value in my house

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
A rated R black panther would probably have much better action scenes and the story would still work. A pg 13 Logan would lose all its impact story wise and just be episode of walker Texas ranger. So I’m going with Black Panther

When that shyt starts to air on FX like everyday like all lot of the current Marvel movies that’s been out 5-8 years ago.

A lot of perspectives gonna change:russ:

Martha

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
When that shyt starts to air on FX like everyday like all lot of the current Marvel movies that’s been out 5-8 years ago.

A lot of perspectives gonna change:russ:

Martha
It's true though, take out all the gore and killing and it turns into "oh no! a corrupt cattle baron wants to take the water from the homestead, how will we farm? quick karate him up Chuck!"

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I feel like Logan is probably better but BP was a moment in history for me. Watched 3 times already. So BP