Black Panther Movie ::: Unpopular Opinions

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
black people stay celebrating symbolic victories and love giving their money to the white man.

I will bet if the movie was produced and directed by black people it wouldn't be as successful.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Spoilers:

didn’t like the way they portrayed TChaka as a full blown c00n who left his brother to rot on foreign soil. Not seeing what his brother was seeing.

Kilmonger aasked a very valid question to the council: Wjere was Wakanda? I think his character could’ve been more humanized then a one sided psychopath who shot his own gf. I was rooting for him to succeed. I should see a lot more Kilmonger Avis as more coli militants see the movie.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Killmonger was only a villain due to his methods and tactics he learned being conditioned in the white supremecist nation of America :yeshrug:
He was a villain because he was a psychopath. He shot his own ally’s (his girl) and didn’t care for her death and he wanted Kalyuua’s character to fight BP head on. He clearly saw his ally’s as pawns. That is what made his character unredeemable.

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
That Killmonger was an absolute jackass..

he wasnt a descendant of a slave at all.

T'Challa original position was sound. Other Blacks gotta #HYON

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: it's nikkas like you that ruin everything. You have zero concept of the characters and how you build a hero through the antagonist. You're just projecting your bullshyt on to a good film.
It can be a good film and that still be true...
just look on the coli and on twitter. The majority is screaming #TeamKillmonger :mjlol:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
He was a villain because he was a psychopath. He shot his own ally’s (his girl) and didn’t care for her death and he wanted Kalyuua’s character to fight BP head on. He clearly saw his ally’s as pawns. That is what made his character unredeemable.

That was all apart of the methods he learned as a elite American solider anything to achieve his mission. :yeshrug:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats what i was worrying about ever since i seen the trailer
he has the physical menacing intimidating look 100% tho thats why i didn't like the
idea of him having a suit:childplease:
he's just not a good enough actor for that kinda role IN MY OPINION
he did a very good job just felt like something was missing
I also didnt like the CGI at moments
I think Klaue or however you spell that shyt deserved a more brutal death
those are my only issues
all in all the movie is a 9.5/10 for me

I actually loved Klaue's death. He was a slimy, backstabbing, cocky , and hypocritical racist motherfukker in all the worst ways. He thought he was so much smarter and more cunning than black people because he exploited them for personal uses.

Imagine thinking that and then watching one of the savages you thought you were so much better than just popping you in your chest, not letting your cowardly tactics (Using the girl as a shield) stop him, and getting beat at your own game. Dying knowing that WAKANDA, the group you're so jealous of for having access and the ability to use vibranium, exploited your hard work and life then discarded you?

shyt was perfect ether.