Black Panther Movie ::: Unpopular Opinions

Daps
I don't know what she is talking about.

I took my 2 sons to see this movie on Saturday and they both enjoyed it.

My youngest son enjoyed it so much he told me, "Daddy, is it possible to make Black Panther my new father?"

I guess it's time for me to step up and be the hero my son always wanted.

:picard: you need to add this to the children ether thread, breh breh

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
BP be like

VvGcxgd.jpg

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps

My youngest son enjoyed it so much he told me, "Daddy, is it possible to make Black Panther my new father?"

:dead:he wrote this with confidence

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
They was saying it because T'challa was being nice and wanted peace instead of being radical and trying to take over... they (tariq & this female Yvette) look at Killmonger like a liberator not seeing he's destroying wakandan traditions, hurting people, killing people, irrational, blood thirsty, and willing to start WW3 for the rage he had inside... It wasnt even a specific plan... it was just blow up 3 cities we'll start from there... Like...:deadman: :what: You serious???

Try to fight the Hulk with vibranium spears brehs

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Try to fight the Hulk with vibranium spears brehs

:heh: hulk wasn't even on earth when this was all going down fam... Trust me that war between Wakanda and the rest of the world would have been... :ohlawd: and then imagine if other countries joined in against america and europe... the level of chaos would have been....:deadman:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
I’ve watched the film twice and in reality Killmonger is not the hero

The problem is militant brehs whononly want black supremacy don’t realise that won’t happen. There are also people who just want equality in life and no more

Militants like Killmoger, only want black supremacy because of the pain of white supremacy. But that just means blacks will have a target on their back like whites do now

It’s not about being feared, it’s about being loved.

T’Challa was right
Tchalla was also right in the wakandans keeping to themselves. Look at how brehs try to invite all non blacks to the cookout but those same people never extend that warm invitation towards us. Arabs, non black Latinos, asians, etc in fact they downright shyt on us just go get a seat at the table of white supremacy

Killmonger was also right in trying to liberate the masses but it should have been through knowledge not through tactical or should I say untactical warfare in his case