Black Panther- breaking record Watch Thread

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
movie would be selling more if theatres could accomodate the parking needs. i had to get a refund because i spent 40 min looking for a spot to park. the manager at AMC told me its causing them to have to refund a lot of tickets.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Marvel may have to change course now. Its clear that with them phasing out Iron Man slowly, they intended to put the battery on Spiderman back...with the popularity of the Penthah...we may have the new flagship character for the MCU.

yeah, the done breaking the bank on RDJ.

Spidey is still the Alpha Marvel Character though. But I'm glad this movie has damn near turned T'Challa into A-list now.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Marvel may have to change course now. Its clear that with them phasing out Iron Man slowly, they intended to put the battery on Spiderman back...with the popularity of the Penthah...we may have the new flagship character for the MCU.

Yep, IW is the Swan Song of most of the characters of the first Avengers film. Iron Man, Cap, Thor....they gonna make their last major moves in the MCU.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
‘Black Panther’ Breaks More Records: $108M Second Weekend Is Second-Best Ever As Marvel Movie Heads For $400M

Movie just made as much as people's first projected numbers for it's first weekend and is gonna go higher by the time the weekend finishes :wow:

tenor.gif

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yep, IW is the Swan Song of most of the characters of the first Avengers film. Iron Man, Cap, Thor....they gonna make their last major moves in the MCU.

good riddance, only so far you can take those characters on the big screen till it gets tired and redundant.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
hasn;t been released in china, russia or japan yet breh
Just putting shyt into perspective all this time i've been reading its breaking this record and its breaking that record, i just assumed it was a global success however its really just a north american success. And if we are banking on these :mjpls: countries for a spiderman homecoming level spike, i dont know