giphy.gif

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:blessed:

I can't wait till its released, ima be like a kid again when we were broke and my sister had baby sitters club:Strahldup: and i had d2 the mighty ducks and we rotated and watched the movies every single day in the summer:Sadjeb:

Me and my brother did the same thing as kids.... but it was with Bloodsport and Master Killer.

We watched those movies so many times we knew the lines word for word and could act out every scene to the finest details:russ:

Martha

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Me and my brother did the same thing as kids.... but it was with Bloodsport and Master Killer.

We watched those movies so many times we knew the lines word for word and could act out every scene to the finest details:russ:

Martha

those were the days

I can name every member of the baby sitters club to this day without googling ::dame: you're lucky you had a brother and not a sister

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
those were the days

I can name every member of the baby sitters club to this day without googling ::dame: you're lucky you had a brother and not a sister

No Retreat No Surrender was a close 3rd but yea me and my brother loved kungfu movies and fighting movies as kids:mjgrin:

Frank Dux: Shingo and I were close friends. Brothers. And you and Mrs. Tanaka have treated me like a son. What will happen now? :dwillhuh:

Tanaka: No more training. Stop now. :mjcry:

Frank Dux: But you have so much to teach. :why:

Tanaka: You don't understand. During the war, I lost my first family. My son, daughter, and wife. I left Japan because of the war. War was wrong. I came to America to start over, to have a new family, and a son. For 2,000 the teachings passed, father to son, father to son. When Shingo died, it stopped. :to:

Frank Dux: Teach me. I can do it. :feedme:

Tanaka: You are not Japanese! :ufdup:You are not a Tanaka! :pacspit:

Frank Dux: You told me to use any tactic that works, never to commit yourself to one style, to keep an open mind! :why:

Tanaka: Why? :dahell:

Frank Dux: To honor you, shidoshi. :wow:

That scene used to always get me hyped... cuz that training montage next was :whoo:

I can still hear the music in my head.... shyt you about to have me fire this movie up right now:russ:

Martha

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
man, they gonna have to up bosman's salary for later movies like RDJ, evans and scarlett.
Only bad thing is he is already signed to a 5-picture deal.

Civil War
Black Panther
Infinity War
Avengers 4

He still has one more movie (probably Black Panther 2) before he gets to cut a new deal.

Hopefully his agent negotiated percentages for the box office for his solo films.

But yeah, Chadwick is realistically looking at five straight billion dollar films....

He should be able to negotiate a nine figure contract for Black Panther 3 and The New Avengers/phase 4 avengers, using Robert Downey Jr as the template.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Only bad thing is he is already signed to a 5-picture deal.

Civil War
Black Panther
Infinity War
Avengers 4

He still has one more movie (probably Black Panther 2) before he gets to cut a new deal.

Hopefully his agent negotiated percentages for the box office for his solo films.

But yeah, Chadwick is realistically looking at five straight billion dollar films....

He should be able to negotiate a nine figure contract for Black Panther 3 and The New Avengers/phase 4 avengers, using Robert Downey Jr as the template.

OUCH

well it looks like he can appear in the next captain america movie which if you add in the 4 movies u listed above, he could start seeing the serious money when BP2 comes out.