MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

giphy.gif

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
man if disney is smart they would add a wakanda exhibit to disneyworld

I'm sure Iger wants to, but it's probably too late at this point.

I know Star Wars opens next year, but they don't have their characters for Amusement parks. Universal has it. And they are not idiots to give it back. It's basically a win win for Comcast Universal. They get to eat good off of this Marvel Movie success with no fukks given.

edit: Apparently the contract is only for use "east of the Mississippi" so Disney could be a$$holes and build something at Disneyland :russ:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'm sure Iger wants to, but it's probably too late at this point.

I know Star Wars opens next year, but they don't have their characters for Amusement parks. Universal has it. And they are not idiots to give it back. It's basically a win win for Comcast Universal. They get to eat good off of this Marvel Movie success with no fukks given.

edit: Apparently the contract is only for use "east of the Mississippi" so Disney could be a$$holes and build something at Disneyland :russ:

I had no idea :leon:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Marvel may have to change course now. Its clear that with them phasing out Iron Man slowly, they intended to put the battery on Spiderman back...with the popularity of the Penthah...we may have the new flagship character for the MCU.
They'll be pushed as the new trio instead of Iron man, Thor, and Cap were:manny:Guess you can throw in Strange and especially Cap Marvel since she's their first woman getting a film as well.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
They'll be pushed as the new trio instead of Iron man, Thor, and Cap were:manny:Guess you can throw in Strange and especially Cap Marvel since she's their first woman getting a film as well.

Thor was never that big to me...Iron Man was clearly THE MCU guy...Cap gets juice bc he is cap but he first movie was cheeks....I just think BP will have a larger role in the MCU than I would have thought. Captain Marvel may get some play too

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Thor was never that big to me...Iron Man was clearly THE MCU guy...Cap gets juice bc he is cap but he first movie was cheeks....I just think BP will have a larger role in the MCU than I would have thought. Captain Marvel may get some play too
To you bruh doesn't change that Marvel pushed them as the flagship chatacters.