"Black Panther" Adds Michael B. Jordan In Possible Villain Role

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
rumors of Fox and Marvel reaching an agreement have been going around for a couple weeks. He could easily still be Human Torch

Human Torch has absolutely NOTHING to do with Wakanda. And even if he were to randomly pop up it wouldn't be without the FF. There is 0 chance of that happening

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
They said similar things about Denzal and he was a bad guy in Training Day. Now that I think about it that is the only film that I can recall that he was a villain.
I hear you. my point is that MBJ is seen as hollywoods golden boy aka the nice black guy. Denzel was a already a little interchangeable since he could be the good guy as an a$$hole or the bad guy

All this is me spitballing tho we'll see when 2018 comes.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Michael never been evil or a villain and I don't think he would fit at that. Most likely gonna be a right hand man to TChalla or sum. He still jacked from that Creed and and F4 so he definitely gonna be throwing hands in this film.

Im tryna see Lupita in little clothing or some spandex fornthat Shuri role :takedat:

He has the anger and arrogance down. I could see him being a great lieutenant villain

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
the casting so far looks beautiful and everyone whom I've predicted from the jump on here has gotten that callfrom Feige :youngsabo:

we need Ta-Nehisi Coates to co-write this tho. I can see this film having a bit of a political undertone kinda like Civil War and his comic would fit in nicely on screen. Andy Serkis as Ulysees Klaw gonna be a side villain, almost like how Cross Bones was utilized in Civil War, but will have slightly more screen time.

yem5zztd2xzwr5jkrhlw.png

the peel away nano tech kinda helmut would be :wow: kinda like how Starks helmet retracts in and out of his suit

captain-america-civil-war-gif-iron-man-Favim.com-4103155.gif

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Sidenote: This will mean two different heros/villains in the MCU have also had actors roles as torch... cause Cap played him before Wallace.

So ridiculous.

FantasticFour_humantorch-thumb-500x278-12043.jpg

human-torch.jpg

MWinn

Pro
Daps
Enough with Michael B. Jordan! He is not that great of an actor and he is Not sexy! lol. He looks scared all the time, I can't stand it.

None the less, I'm happy to see melanin on the theater screen.

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Human Torch has absolutely NOTHING to do with Wakanda. And even if he were to randomly pop up it wouldn't be without the FF. There is 0 chance of that happening

Not saying itd happen but they could easily incorporate either of these stories without the 4 if the deal went through.

After graduating high school, Johnny enrolled in Metro College, where he befriended his roommate, Wyatt Wingfoot. Wyatt joined Johnny and the Fantastic Four on a trip to Wakanda, where they first encountered the Black Panther and helped him defeat Klaw.

More on Marvel.com: http://marvel.com/universe/Human_Torch_(Johnny_Storm)#ixzz48diGkbXU

Human Torch (Character) - Comic Vine

During the Superhuman Civil War, Johnny is severely beaten in a night club by people outraged by the events in Stamford and super heroes in general. When he awoke, the team had split in many separate ways. Johnny joined Sue on Captain America’s anti-registration Secret Avengers team. At the end of the war, the team reunited. Reed and Sue took a short leave for a honeymoon to rekindle, leaving the Black Panther and Storm in their place.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I hear you. my point is that MBJ is seen as hollywoods golden boy aka the nice black guy. Denzel was a already a little interchangeable since he could be the good guy as an a$$hole or the bad guy

All this is me spitballing tho we'll see when 2018 comes.
Yeah your right bro. I would honestly like him as a standalone hero. Who I don't know. He's talented enough to hold his own film and IMO shouldn't be playing second fiddle to anyone.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I'm hearing Killmonger, American Panther.

My first though/preference would be White Wolf but I don't think MBJ could pull off being T'challa's older brother. It would be dope because he would be less of a straight up villan and more of a rival on some Loki/Thor shyt. Hopefully they do cast someone dope for his role.

486562-white-Copy.jpg