"Black Panther" Adds Michael B. Jordan In Possible Villain Role

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Yeah your right bro. I would honestly like him as a standalone hero. Who I don't know. He's talented enough to hold his own film and IMO shouldn't be playing second fiddle to anyone.
Man if MBJ had his own standalone character in the MCU :wow: shyt would look like the 2016 GoldenState Warriors MCU would be trolling at that point

Grabbing Benedict Cumberbatch, Chiwitel, Lupita AND MBJ it's like Feige is actually trying to win a fukking Oscar, let alone steam rolling DCU :damn:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
FOX fukked up the rotation heavy. If they had just left Fantastic Four alone, left the trash Apocalypse movie, we would have Dr. Doom and Fassbender the gawd playing as Victor :banderas:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
I'm hearing Killmonger, American Panther.

My first though/preference would be White Wolf but I don't think MBJ could pull off being T'challa's older brother. It would be dope because he would be less of a straight up villan and more of a rival on some Loki/Thor shyt. Hopefully they do cast someone dope for his role.

486562-white-Copy.jpg
U know white wolf is caucasian right?

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
U know white wolf is caucasian right?

Yeah but so is Johnny Storm nikka :laugh:

Changing his race wouldn't be an issue though it might be an interesting dynamic. I say that GOTTA include him somehow. Either way MBJ is too young.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Man if MBJ had his own standalone character in the MCU :wow: shyt would look like the 2016 GoldenState Warriors MCU would be trolling at that point

Grabbing Benedict Cumberbatch, Chiwitel, Lupita AND MBJ it's like Feige is actually trying to win a fukking Oscar, let alone steam rolling DCU :damn:
Marvel casting is just. :banderas: They haven't even come close to actually fukking up.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Marvel casting is just. :banderas: They haven't even come close to actually fukking up.
As of Ironman 3 (although I personally I thought was a bad movie) everything they've put out and who they've casted has been A1. Chris Pratt Chadwick and Tom Holland my top 3 right now

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
MBJ don't have the face for a villain.

man, get michael b jordan the fukk outta here, as a villain too? and just like that the movie the movie became corny, didn't take much

Exactly whole thing's just gonna end up looking forced and corny. Aint no one taking him seriously. This is like Will playing a villain :mjlol: he hasn't got the face or menace for it.

• Dap
Reactions: flo

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
You're the audience they're trying to reach out too:wow:

I gotta be honest and sat I still feel some type of way about Ole boy. I really like Chadwick though want to see his character more love the idea of a big #blackexcellence project.
So I'm gonna support it.