"Black Panther" Adds Michael B. Jordan In Possible Villain Role

egsteel

All Star
Daps
the casting so far looks beautiful and everyone whom I've predicted from the jump on here has gotten that callfrom Feige :youngsabo:

we need Ta-Nehisi Coates to co-write this tho. I can see this film having a bit of a political undertone kinda like Civil War and his comic would fit in nicely on screen. Andy Serkis as Ulysees Klaw gonna be a side villain, almost like how Cross Bones was utilized in Civil War, but will have slightly more screen time.

yem5zztd2xzwr5jkrhlw.png

the peel away nano tech kinda helmut would be :wow: kinda like how Starks helmet retracts in and out of his suit

captain-america-civil-war-gif-iron-man-Favim.com-4103155.gif
Didn't Spiderman 2099 have a nanotech suit as well?

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I gotta be honest and sat I still feel some type of way about Ole boy. I really like Chadwick though want to see his character more love the idea of a big #blackexcellence project.
So I'm gonna support it.

We don't know the context of his part yet but I understand it be hard to view him as a bad guy. No one thinking he can may benefit him if he does a good job and is written correctly but it's still 2 years away so still a lot more casting to go. I don't like to view every trailer but Panthers movie is one I'm dying to see. Been waiting for over 4 years since I heard his movie was coming and I have to wait 2 more:mjcry:Black Excellence

illwittdeez

aka Breh Wyatt
Daps
Reppin
Da Yo 330, Ohio
[QUOTE="Biggums, post: 19125353, member: 7119"]Michael never been evil or a villain and I don't think he would fit at that. Most likely gonna be a right hand man to TChalla or sum. He still jacked from that Creed and and F4 so he definitely gonna be throwing hands in this film.

Im tryna see Lupita in little clothing or some spandex fornthat Shuri role :takedat:[/QUOTE]

Could work, remember Denzel in Training Day

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Yeah, it' hard to see him as a villain. He's too young to play Killmonger and too small to play Man-Ape. What about Kasper Cole? That way they can do villain, or conflicted villain, by having ties to Killmonger and/or Klaw (however they want to play it), but also a hero later on down the road. Plus he's young enough.

chosenaledge13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Adamsville/ATL
Off topic but whats being ignored in this is the quiet power move here by Ryan also. After he was confirmed as Director for BP, Stallone and WB were still saying,
"We definitely want a Creed 2 by 2017" :smugbiden: knowing damn well there was now way Ryan would be able to direct it. Now, depending on how big MBJ's role is, they have no choice but to wait until BP is at least done with Principal Photography to begin Prepro. on the new Creed, assuring Coogler will be Director again if he chooses.
I was low key pissed that Stallone was even considering Creed 2 without its most important voice, so :salute:to Ryan for givin them cacs the :umad:, whether it was intentional or otherwise

tumblr_nm8pj0tbdX1qlb0yro1_500.gif

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Add me to the Michael B doesn't have the look/chops to carry a villain role camp.

• Dap
Reactions: flo
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Yeah, it' hard to see him as a villain. He's too young to play Killmonger and too small to play Man-Ape. What about Kasper Cole? That way they can do villain, or conflicted villain, by having ties to Killmonger and/or Klaw (however they want to play it), but also a hero later on down the road. Plus he's young enough.

Kasper Cole is terrible.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Off topic but whats being ignored in this is the quiet power move here by Ryan also. After he was confirmed as Director for BP, Stallone and WB were still saying,
"We definitely want a Creed 2 by 2017" :smugbiden: knowing damn well there was now way Ryan would be able to direct it. Now, depending on how big MBJ's role is, they have no choice but to wait until BP is at least done with Principal Photography to begin Prepro. on the new Creed, assuring Coogler will be Director again if he chooses.
I was low key pissed that Stallone was even considering Creed 2 without its most important voice, so :salute:to Ryan for givin them cacs the :umad:, whether it was intentional or otherwise

tumblr_nm8pj0tbdX1qlb0yro1_500.gif
:ohhh: :wow:

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he's gonna be a blackwashed white wolf
fan-casting-who-do-you-think-should-play-the-yet-to-be-cast-heroes-and-villains-of-the-mc-608124.jpg
White Wolf - Michael B. Jordan

Marvel have a unique ability to corral the most awe-inspiring actors into their universe, and Jordan should most definitely have his turn. Strong in everything he turns his talents too - even in other superhero movies - it'd be interesting to see him play a villain... that later be comes the the black panther when Chadwick Boseman get done with roll
j4HQFoTx.jpg

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he's gonna be a blackwashed white wolf
fan-casting-who-do-you-think-should-play-the-yet-to-be-cast-heroes-and-villains-of-the-mc-608124.jpg
White Wolf - Michael B. Jordan

Marvel have a unique ability to corral the most awe-inspiring actors into their universe, and Jordan should most definitely have his turn. Strong in everything he turns his talents too - even in other superhero movies - it'd be interesting to see him play a villain... that later be comes the the black panther when Chadwick Boseman get done with roll
j4HQFoTx.jpg
:camby: