"Black Panther" Adds Michael B. Jordan In Possible Villain Role

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all forgetting the fact that all the most revered villains in cinema history were likeable rather than dastardly. I think it might work.

cant buy into it, seeing dudes face tagged in this movie alone would break the 3rd wall and sabatoge the experience.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
rumors of Fox and Marvel reaching an agreement have been going around for a couple weeks. He could easily still be Human Torch
I have no interest in a Inhumans film and i'm not really a fan of the Fantastic Four except for John Byrne's 80's run and Lee/Kirby's 60's run but if they shelve Inhumans for a Fantastic Four film that Marvel has control of I would be cool with that. I don't really like how Marvel has done it's villains but I can't see them messing up someone like Dr. Doom.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He ain't even seen the wire or fruit vile station. FF4 is like his only reference point.

full

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
out side the box thinking imagine a anti hero type black namor character, Mike B. cud pull off namor's arrogance,self righteousness, confidence, vengeance and power in his sleep. plus he has the body and looks for the part no homo.He'd be a big player in The MCU in side blackpanther movies and other movies a Thor/loki hybrid a character deserving of his raising star power.chadwick boseman vs Michael B. Jordan in some clash of the kings type shyt, the The MCU's versions of batman and superman please please make Mike B. black namor I know wishful thinking but a brotha can dream and hope
latest
namor1.jpg
namor5.jpg
namor9.jpg
namor6.jpg
namor8.jpg

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
This is great but is nobody bothered by Hollywood reaching for the same 4-5 people when it comes to black casts?
Valid point however we need the next denzel/Wil Smith and as an AA actor trying to make bread no one in their right mind would pass on the oppurtunity of using the MCU as a springboard

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
MBJ don't have the face for a villain.
Lol funniest thing I've read in a while, for one he's a black man in a white world nuff said. But more particularly micheal b Jordan has one of the most punchable faces known to man. Every photo dude takes he's got this :smugfavre:ass shyt eating grin on his face. He could easily play a heel the only thing that would affect his performance is that he's very hit and miss with his performances. He won't be a white boys best friend in this so he can just do his thug thing with a afrifakan accent and he's good