"Black Panther" Adds Michael B. Jordan In Possible Villain Role

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
:wow: Black excellence
And if they come through and deliver this could open up a lot of different avenues :wow:

Sorry for the ignorance, but who's writing the script? I haven't seen anything on that yet :jbhmm:

Joe Robert Cole is writing the script (he's a black man) and Ryan Coogler will write the final draft

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just wiki'd Killmonger and Klaw. I hope we get Killmonger as the main villain. Klaw comes off as a huge loser from what i read, no matter who he teams up with.

I hope they dont put Bucky in this movie

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
They said the same thing about Heathe going from a gay cowboy to one of the goat onscreen villains.:manny:Give him a chance plus nothing is confirmed anyway
yeah but every movie MBJ is always the hero, nice guy or frail emotional character

Awkward Moment- emotional simp trying to get back his ex-wife
Fruityvale station- unsung thug hero
Fantastic 4- hero
Creed- hero
The Wire- dude literally pissed his pants while Boadie points a gun at him :mjcry:

MBJ too much of a nice guy. shyt would look forced if he was made into a villain imo

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
yeah but every movie MBJ is always the hero, nice guy or frail emotional character

Fantastic 4- hero
Creed- hero
The Wire- dude literally pissed his pants while Boadie points a gun at him :mjcry:

MBJ too much of a nice guy. shyt would look forced if he was made into a villain imo
Not if he's a good actor it wont.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

Fantastic 4- hero
Creed- hero

Got to give him a chance first man and once again we have no concrete information that he's playing a villain anyway. You never know :ehh:

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man, get michael b jordan the fukk outta here, as a villain too? and just like that the movie the movie became corny, didn't take much

chosenaledge13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Adamsville/ATL

And Ryan already had an influence on Black Panther in Civil War, he was supposedly involved in some character development notes during shooting. They wanted to make sure the character was linear for the solo project since Ryan has a perspective unique to the Russo's. Made me gain even more respect for Marvel with understanding of a Director's influence

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
giphy.gif