Black Myth: Wukong | August 20, 2024 | PS5/PC

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
his ass felt so damn good!! :ahh:

camron-pause-walk-away.gif

Pause of the year :dame:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
:laff: most frustrating part of the game at first but you can level up a lot here...if you grind here for a bit it's worth it TRUST me got to the mid 50's grinding XP...doesn't take long either
This area is awful :mjcry:

I thought I had made it out but now I'm getting my ass kicked by Captain Wise-Voice :mjcry:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
You can go back lol...idk maybe it's me but I'm not having a hard time finding anything and the invisible walls aren't a problem for me personally
The main/only issue that I have with the invisible walls is that unlike most modern games that have better, more identifiable ways to predetermine where the invisible walls are or why they even exist contextually, this game doesn't do that well. Like, so many surfaces generally looks like something you could easily walk on or jump up, but all of a sudden you can't.

Same with when they randomly decide on chapter 3 that fall damage/death can actually happen. But even that is situational, as most stages, even from that point onwards, there's times that you absolutely cannot fall and there's times you totally can and to death and it's just cuz of...reasons.

Flexington

All Star
Daps
:whew:

The last boss was no joke

I used items for offense/defense - never did until now - and even then it was still a long fight!

And I'm hearing the secret ending boss is even tougher? :bryan:

Not going straight into NG+
Thankfully it will let you continue from your last save or start a new cycle

LQdlQki.jpeg

I missed a little

UVyEmfw.jpeg

But fukk that mission complete for now

giphy.webp

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps

I used items for offense/defense - never did until now - and even then it was still a long fight!

LQdlQki.jpeg

I missed a little

UVyEmfw.jpeg

giphy.webp
After completing what would you rate it.

And did you have any issues in the latter chapters with frame rate hiccups/slowdown?

Flexington

All Star
Daps
After completing what would you rate it.

Despite its issues I‘d give it a solid 8, and that’s being nice considering it’s their first game

I think it did way more than I was expecting exploration wise and build wise, especially with how slow it started off

And did you have any issues in the latter chapters with frame rate hiccups/slowdown?

Yeah I definitely did (PS5). It can be really iffy about inputs because there’s no buffering, which is odd when the defense in the game is so centered around timing your strong attacks to enemy attacks.

And I did notice in performance mode while it looked smoother, it definitely was a little out of sync at times (heavy particle effects or fast moment).
I ended up switching to quality because despite the lower frames it was more accurately feeding me frames allowing me dodge better. Especially on a few of these later fights where the bosses are very quick and the windows for attacking are short.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

LQdlQki.jpeg

I missed a little

UVyEmfw.jpeg

giphy.webp

God damn :handshake:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Despite its issues I‘d give it a solid 8, and that’s being nice considering it’s their first game

I think it did way more than I was expecting exploration wise and build wise, especially with how slow it started off

Yeah I definitely did (PS5). It can be really iffy about inputs because there’s no buffering, which is odd when the defense in the game is so centered around timing your strong attacks to enemy attacks.

And I did notice in performance mode while it looked smoother, it definitely was a little out of sync at times (heavy particle effects or fast moment).
I ended up switching to quality because despite the lower frames it was more accurately feeding me frames allowing me dodge better. Especially on a few of these later fights where the bosses are very quick and the windows for attacking are short.
bet, appreciate it, doesn't seem too crazy.

Currently in Ch 3 and had a few framerate dips, nothing game hindering tho.