Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Game is dope so far.
Graphics are excellent.
In terms of the different graphics modes, all of them are playable with balanced being my preferred setting. Yes, quality mode performs the worst but it’s still very playable. By comparison, cyber punk quality mode with ray tracing is unplayable.
In this game, quality mode is more sluggish of the modes but its definitely response enough for some people to be ok with it. The performance mode frame rate feels great but they did a great job with balance mode keeping the game looking really nice while being very responsive.
Love the lore and the combat.
Main complaint is that where you need to go can be easily missed and yes, the complaints of invisible walls are 100% valid.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Now is this game actually good or is it Internet hype train good :jbhmm: ? Somebody with some sense chime in.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

I clicked on the hashtag for this and saw nothing but sweetbaby and cacs posting memes like this

GVcK6ciWwAAb_g4

Cacs so furious over an actual historical figure that ruins that fetishized fantasy of one Asian culture that they are now resorting to dikkriding Chinese mythology folklore involving monkeys :mjlol:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I clicked on the hashtag for this and saw nothing but sweetbaby and cacs posting memes like this

GVcK6ciWwAAb_g4

Cacs so furious over an actual historical figure that ruins that fetishized fantasy of one Asian culture that they are now resorting to dikkriding Chinese mythology folklore involving monkeys :mjlol:
What does the opinion of random cacs have to do with us in the Arcadium? People here are enjoying the game quite a bit for valid reasons.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally beat that big head muthafukka Wandering Wight :blessed: It took about 25 tries but finally did it. I see why so many gameplay videos from reviews show them spamming the pillar stance move. It does heavy stagger, and when timed right, can even interrupt a boss's move.

To my utter surprise, I actually beat Guangzhi in 2 tries, and Lingxuzi in my very first try. After fighting Wandering Wight so many times I was expecting I was going to at least need 10 tries to beat the other two each.

Yeah, Wandering Wight was a tougher mini-boss fight than some main bosses because we have no upgraded abilities, weapons, spells, etc. Which makes sense why this fight was so damn hard.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Yeah, Wandering Wight was a tougher mini-boss fight than some main bosses because we have no upgraded abilities, weapons, spells, etc. Which makes sense why this fight was so damn hard.
I wasn't able to beat him until I unlocked the pole stance, and upgraded my max health 3x and my max stamina 2x (thankfully all of those repeat fights didn't make me lose XP/Spark, so with every loss I still got stronger and was able to upgrade).

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
So I found a little information about the story...outside of the God's leveling his mountain the main reason Wukong has beef with those God's he was fighting in the sky is because they tricked him into thinking he had a high ranking position when in all actuality he was really just a horse watcher and the God's would laugh behind his back and make fun of him :laff: so when Wukong found out he was really just a horse watcher he vowed revenge on all of them for tryna play him :laff:
Finally beat that big head muthafukka Wandering Wight :blessed: It took about 25 tries but finally did it. I see why so many gameplay videos from reviews show them spamming the pillar stance move. It does heavy stagger, and when timed right, can even interrupt a boss's move.

To my utter surprise, I actually beat Guangzhi in 2 tries, and Lingxuzi in my very first try. After fighting Wandering Wight so many times I was expecting I was going to at least need 10 tries to beat the other two each.

I don't remember seeing this big wolf boss not the bottom one the top one...I musta missed it ? Or is he after that bald black wind mf .

leoc

All Star
Daps
Game is piff

That buddha head was giving me problems, so i ended up beating the other two bosses first, and it made buddha head a lot easier

But i agree with the reviews, its mainly a boss fight game, with some walking and killing mini guys along the way

Not easy to get lost either, so i don’t mind no mini map