Black Myth: Wukong | August 20, 2024 | PS5/PC

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Leave :camby:. We are tired of hearing of your bullshyt as we are tired of hearing Trump's bullshyt about nothing but always negative shyt.

Everybody else here enjoys this game on their PS5 and PC, besides you and @The Mad Titan always find the stupid way to hate on the PS5 :smh: . shyt is played out and tired of your shyt.
Y’all really have issues.

I have not hated on anything.

The way yall attach yourselves to games and act crazy about them is some wild shyt.

Not even allowed to talk about a game unless is unadulterated praise, yet i can find you same dudes in countless other threads hating on games you have not even played.

And this game isn’t even a playstation exclusive game, you weirdos just attached yourselves too it i guess cause you don’t have anything else to stan on playstation.

Pitiful behavior out of some of you :smh:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yup, like 4.5 mil now.

Can't wait to get to this over the weekend

:ehh:
Y’all really have issues.

I have not hated on anything.

The way yall attach yourselves to games and act crazy about them is some wild shyt.

Not even allowed to talk about a game unless is unadulterated praise, yet i can find you same dudes in countless other threads hating on games you have not even played.

And this game isn’t even a playstation exclusive game, you weirdos just attached yourselves too it i guess cause you don’t have anything else to stan on playstation.

Pitiful behavior out of some of you :smh:
:mjlol:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Played last night on PC. Not going to lie, that opening scene was fire as fukk, lol.

Question…it was late when I was playing so I may have missed something, but after the opening scene, it feels like you get dropped into an area and you just have to figure it out from there? Does anyone know if there’s a mission structure for this game or if there’s a map to guide you to where you supposed to go?

Last edited:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Played last night on PC. Not going to lie, that opening scene was fire as fukk, lol.

Question…it was late when I was playing so I may have missed something, but after the opening scene, it feels like you get dropped into an area and you just have to figure it out from there? Does anyone know if there’s a mission structure for this game or if there’s a map to guide you to where you supposed to go?
I always go with the logic:
If there are enemies, you're going the right way. Lol