Black Myth: Wukong | August 20, 2024 | PS5/PC

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I use immobilize as much as I can, but it has a long cool down. I can only get 2 of those off before he kills me
Take it slow.

Figure out which one of his moves you are good at punishing.

Wait for that move and attack. The rest of the moves just run away. Immobilize, attack and repeat.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Is this game souls like?
I’d say yes and no.

It has a stamina bar so you gotta be deliberate with your moves, but it’s lots more forgiving in that you don’t lose your progress when you die and you get some very useful “powers” early on.

It’s not really combo heavy like OG GOW or Bayonetta, more strategic in when you use the different stances and transformations.

Combat is kinda a mix between a souls like and pure action game.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Even 🤡 is mad that he's having fun :dead:
This thread just shows how i ain’t the problem here.

I’ve talked about this game just like i would every other game.

You weirdos have responded to my posts like you would a “sony exclusive” defending at all costs and lashing out at any one who doesn’t heap unadulterated praise at the game.

And it’s not even a Sony game:dead:

Any other game, none of you would be in here complaining about my mild criticism and commentary. I said way worse about Hellblade, and dudes came in that thread claiming i was praising it for stan reasons :hubie:

You are the problem. Not me:francis:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
I’d say yes and no.

It has a stamina bar so you gotta be deliberate with your moves, but it’s lots more forgiving in that you don’t lose your progress when you die and you get some very useful “powers” early on.

It’s not really combo heavy like OG GOW or Bayonetta, more strategic in when you use the different stances and transformations.

Combat is kinda a mix between a souls like and pure action game.
Glad you enjoying it, breh. :salute:

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Just flewed back from Kansas. What's the consensus? Should I purchase in the next hour once I make it from the airport?