Black Myth: Wukong | August 20, 2024 | PS5/PC

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
This game is live up to my expectations :wow:

I play on PS5, performance mode. Everything is goat already. This game is def addicting
I believe it. I'm def liking what I'm hearing and seeing :whoo:

But imma wait for somebody to beat it and report on how stable the late game is before I bite :hubie:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Playing on PS5. Seems PC performance is only good if you have a really powerful system.

Performance mode is best on PS5. The other two modes are almost unplayable with input lag :scust:

Performance mode looks kinda blurry tho, reminds me of Jedi Survivor at launch.

Only played through the first boss. Combat is kinda shallow so far with no way to chain light/heavy combos. Looking forward to seeing how that opens up.

Graphics/presentation are great. Surprised the games tone is a bit more lighthearted than the trailers implied.

Looking forward to playing more later :ehh:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Playing on PS5. Seems PC performance is only good if you have a really powerful system.

Performance mode is best on PS5. The other two modes are almost unplayable with input lag :scust:

Only played through the first boss. Combat is kinda shallow so far with no way to chain light/heavy combos. Looking forward to seeing how that opens up.

Graphics/presentation are great. Surprised the games tone is a bit more lighthearted than the trailers implied.

Shut up you know you hate this game with a passion.
Go play goat simulator 9, forza 20, or what ever the hell on gamepass.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
The beginning of this game reaches God of War 3 tiers of epicness :gladbron:

Game is fire. Its running just fine on performance mode for me. The combat is deeper than it seems, its almost starting to click :banderas:
Yes it DOES...Wukong got that Vegeta vibe about him calling God rats :laff: and I swore one of the reviews I read the journalist said Wu was a silent protag :wtf:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Leave :camby:. We are tired of hearing of your bullshyt as we are tired of hearing Trump's bullshyt about nothing but always negative shyt.

Everybody else here enjoys this game on their PS5 and PC, besides you and @The Mad Titan always find the stupid way to hate on the PS5 :smh: . shyt is played out and tired of your shyt.