Black Myth: Wukong | August 20, 2024 | PS5/PC

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Some of y'all too old to be havin' lame ass console wars. Sony or Microsoft ain't payin' nann one of y'all.
Microsoft pays @Pressure
russell-westbrook-basketball.gif

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Some of y'all too old to be havin' lame ass console wars. Sony or Microsoft ain't payin' nann one of y'all.
Is there console wars going on? From
My understanding this is a multi-platform game and will eventually make its way to the Xbox. A “war” seems redundant as we are all getting it…apart from switch players.:lolbron:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Black Myth: Wukong Global Release Schedule:​

• Los Angeles: 7pm PDT August 19
  • Mexico City: 8pm CST August 19
  • New York: 10pm EDT August 19
  • São Paulo: 11pm BRT August 19
  • London: 3am BST August 20
  • Berlin: 4am CEST August 20
  • Johannesburg: 4am SAST August 20
  • Moscow: 5am MSK August 20
  • Dubai: 6am GST August 20
  • New Delhi: 7.30am IST August 20
  • Beijing: 10am CST August 20
  • Singapore: 10am SGT August 20
  • Seoul: 11am KST August 20
  • Tokyo: 11am JST August 20
  • Sydney: 12am AEST August 20

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Again where is that more than 12 million in the same time period :lolbron:. It’s even more now by the way.

Give us the number
So I literally gave you the link showing you how helldivers userbase was less than 90% of its max by 5 or so months after release and you respond with IT'S EVEN MORE NOW BY THE WAY :facepalm:

Newsflash, helldivers is an abandoned game while sea of thieves just released season 11. It's cool if you refuse to acknowledge reality, just don't make your ignorance public because then people will judge you :manny:
When you expect bad, you're always going to be disappointed.
Especially if you listen and spew negative shyt constantly.
What is your opinion on Indiana jones, hellblade 2, or Gamepass for that matter :popcorn:
They said the game is far less buggy when you're playing it with Chinese interfaces and subtitles so it could've affected the score of Chinese reviewers.
So now the narrative is if you change the language the game will have fewer bugs? These are real thoughts :mjlol:

Is there console wars going on? From
My understanding this is a multi-platform game and will eventually make its way to the Xbox. A “war” seems redundant as we are all getting it…apart from switch players.:lolbron:
It's simple, any game that comes on PlayStation first is a huge deal to Sony Stan's. I believe it's because they don't really have anything to play this Gen other than HD previous gen titles. They get horizon adventures this fall. They see the Bethesda games, activision, all the studios Microsoft bought to crank out 1st party after 1st party, Gamepass having worthy titles every two weeks

All of that, has lead to them hyping up this game solely because they get to play it first.

Now that it's clear there's issues and overall expectations should be lowered, China telling people it's good it's gooooood :rolleyes: Sony gamers put their fanboy eggs in this basket and they'll abandon this game the millisecond it lands on Xbox. Then they'll gladly tell you what's wrong with it

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Newsflash, helldivers is an abandoned game while sea of thieves just released season 11. It's cool if you refuse to acknowledge reality, just don't make your ignorance public because then people will judge you :manny:
:huhldup: I see you still can't find that more than 12 million 24 hours later and ill wreck this other argument you're making

Numbers aint adding up partner

:russ:I wanted to see how long you would twist in the wind but im done now. you can leave the thread now.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:huhldup: I see you still can't find that more than 12 million 24 hours later and ill wreck this other argument you're making

Numbers aint adding up partner

:russ:I wanted to see how long you would twist in the wind but im done now. you can leave the thread now.

Sea of thieves came out in 2018, you posted numbers strictly from the newly released 2024 edition but hey, you thought you had something there didn't you :wow:

Your first chart still has sea of thieves ahead of helldivers 2. 2018 throw away titles (according to you) outpacing the best selling game on the platform :umad:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Sea of thieves came out in 2018, you posted numbers strictly from the newly released 2024 edition but hey, you thought you had something there didn't you :wow:

Your first chart still has sea of thieves ahead of helldivers 2. 2018 throw away titles (according to you) outpacing the best selling game on the platform :umad:

They released an old Xbox game on PlayStation and it outsold Helldivers 2 and you hoe ass nikkaz haven't mentioned that game ever since :umad:

Helldivers is number 1 for the year

just take the L

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
What is your opinion on Indiana jones, hellblade 2, or Gamepass for that matter :popcorn:
When Indiana Jones comes out, I'll let you know. I finished Hellblade 2, twice. Even posted a video in my Thread.
Game was Beautifully Depressing.

I play on my son's Gamepass account, which I pay for, so I have the best of all worlds in my home.
:youngsabo: Get you a fresh batch of that popcorn and watch me play Wukong when it drops.
:banderas: