Black Myth: Wukong | August 20, 2024 | PS5/PC

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
:dead: at 10/10 from ign china

Honestly if your game contain lots of hidden features and mechanisms you should've told the reviewers first so they can try all the features instead of getting lower score because they missed most of it.

Something is going on when it comes to this game, it’s the first Chinese AAA game so biases are at play for and against the game. So many conflicting statements that can end up causing major issues for the devs. I have heard from some that the game is 15hrs other reviews say 40-50 hrs.:mjtf:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Something is going on when it comes to this game, it’s the first Chinese AAA game so biases are at play for and against the game. So many conflicting statements that can end up causing major issues for the devs. I have heard from some that the game is 15hrs other reviews say 40-50 hrs.:mjtf:
Rollout was all fukkery.

Review codes came with contracts about what reviewers were and were not allowed to show/talk about.

Some american reviewers are saying all the bugs and technical issues pop up after the second chapter which they aren’t allowed to show yet.

Still no one has actually even seen the PS5 version.

Then the game is caught up in the nasty cacs vs everyone else plus console stan fukkery so it’s impossible to get a good read and whatever the hell is going on with the game.

Then you also got “Made in china” :francis:

Gonna wait till some normal people actually get their hands on the game before i buy :lupe:

Last edited:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
go right ahead and prove this. Show us any source showing any xbox game sold over 12 million copies on the PS5

lll wait
You've been here long enough to know there's not gonna be a straightforward answer.
Honestly if your game contain lots of hidden features and mechanisms you should've told the reviewers first so they can try all the features instead of getting lower score because they missed most of it.

Is 82% a bad score? An 82 is good.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I'm still not done with Shadows of the Erdtree so I'll probably end up copping this once the first patch is out :leon:

Chronic

All Star
Daps
:dead: at 10/10 from ign china
They said the game is far less buggy when you're playing it with Chinese interfaces and subtitles so it could've affected the score of Chinese reviewers.
When do the gameplay videos drop? I'm waiting for that to decide if I'm copping on PC.
First thirty minutes of the game

There's also the final boss and ending being posted on Youtube if you search it.