Black Myth: Wukong | August 20, 2024 | PS5/PC

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

We finally got to play Black Myth: Wukong, the gorgeous Unreal Engine 5-powered, next-gen soulslike that's inspired by the 16th-century Chinese novel Journey to the West. Find out our thoughts as we faced off against three different bosses.

Looks dope still, look forward to seeing more on Gamescom this upcoming week

Tair

Superstar
Daps

We finally got to play Black Myth: Wukong, the gorgeous Unreal Engine 5-powered, next-gen soulslike that's inspired by the 16th-century Chinese novel Journey to the West. Find out our thoughts as we faced off against three different bosses.

Can't wait. :wow:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Believe it now bytch
Are you an idiot? Has the game been released yet bytch? And has the verdict come in that it was released as presented? Surely people are not this stupid :snoop:, remember a little game called Cyberpunk 2077? (And that was from a credible studio) You can have people experience “gameplay” and on release that doesn’t necessarily equate to the final product. Also my statement has more credence considering no Chinese studio has ever dropped a game of this magnitude.

Now if it does release and works perfectly you can come back and call me out.

Daps
Are you an idiot? Has the game been released yet bytch? And has the verdict come in that it was released as presented? Surely people are not this stupid :snoop:, remember a little game called Cyberpunk 2077? (And that was from a credible studio) You can have people experience “gameplay” and on release that doesn’t necessarily equate to the final product. Also my statement has more credence considering no Chinese studio has ever dropped a game of this magnitude.

Now if it does release and works perfectly you can come back and call me out.
How much they pay to move the goalposts?

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
How much they pay to move the goalposts?
What are you talking about?:why: Move what goal post? If you read and comprehended my post that you quoted you will see my rebuttal to you still reads the same. Until this game is released and without being bugged to Kingdom come then my point still stands.