Black Myth: Wukong | August 20, 2024 | PS5/PC

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I'm looking forward to this more than God of War.
This is going to blow everything out the water.
Really? I don’t know Chinese developers are not known for game development’s especially on the scale they are advertising.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Really? I don’t know Chinese developers are not known for game development’s especially on the scale they are advertising.

Really worried about the American dubbing and translation getting royally butchered.

It gives a lot of Hellblade and OG God of War vibes. Just nonstop cinematic and combat arenas.

I feel like this maybe more like OG God of War.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Amazing tech demo

:lolbron:

LOL been saying for a while, I really do hope this comes out and is real, looks stunning

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Still looks amazing but you can definitely see a downgrade lol.

This is like deja vu with Witcher 3 last gen with all the trailers and then when we finally saw gameplay.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Still looks amazing but you can definitely see a downgrade lol.

This is like deja vu with Witcher 3 last gen with all the trailers and then when we finally saw gameplay.

Yep, it was inevitable. Once you gotta actually make it into a real game, all those crazy fur physics, ground deformations, particle effects, etc. gotta go.

same thing with the Matrix demo, like yeah, this is cool but its not actually a game, but at least matrix actually ‘played’ on consoles, Wu Kong was most likely demo’s and ran back on a max setting pc and then smoothed out the framerates and added other ‘game-y’ stuff (which still looked rough) in post processing. Those first videos were bull shots meant to be used for recruitment and funding.

Its cool that they got the real product even this close, but this looks like an actual ps5 game, and not whatever it was before.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This actually looks kinda cool :ohhh:

I just hope the whole thing doesnt take place in the jungle.