Black Myth: Wukong | August 20, 2024 | PS5/PC

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
How is souls combat anymore boring or tedious than anything else? Just say its not your style lol

The combat of wu kong is like its main selling point outside of the fugazi graphics from 3 years ago

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
How is souls combat anymore boring or tedious than anything else? Just say its not your style lol

The combat of wu kong is like its main selling point outside of the fugazi graphics from 3 years ago
Well yeah, it's not my style because of how tedious i find it. it looks slow as hell to me. and it doesnt help that it has been overdone for over a decade now

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
this one of those games (like Lies of P) that comes out every so often and reminds you why FROM Soft is the GOAT of this souls shyt. whole time you're playing you're wishing you were somewhere else like when you reconnect with an ex but she changed

Daps
this one of those games (like Lies of P) that comes out every so often and reminds you why FROM Soft is the GOAT of this souls shyt. whole time you're playing you're wishing you were somewhere else like when you reconnect with an ex but she changed
Wtf are you talking about nikka? :mjlol:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
I don’t understand the discourse around this game. Idk why y’all finding it hard to believe that this may actually be good.
I'm honestly looking forward to it.
I'm not the biggest Souls like fan, but this looks like it has the perfect amount of variety to keep me tuned in.
The last Souls like I played was Sekiro, and as much as it whooped my ass, it kept me entertained, and I ended up getting the Platinum for it.
Wukong kind of reminds me of it, but with a bit more.
And I'm a huge fan of The Monkey King lore so it definitely peaks my interest.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'm looking forward to this game.

If it's a Chinese studio and thoroughly Chinese from the ground up, I already know that soundtrack alone going to be insane.