Black Mirror: Bandersnatch (Official Thread)

all3rd

All Star
Daps
White bear is the episode I tell people to watch first. I think it sums up the series perfectly.

I don't think San Junipero has a happy ending. At the end of the day, all of those people are dead. And that simulation they live in doesn't replace the sorrow they were dealing with in real life. And I think it's taking a heavy shot at religion. But that's just my 2 cents
I thought it was a thinly valid shot at religion, overly right wing people, and that afterlife is bull with a fake happy ending sad, but still middle of the road episode.

all3rd

All Star
Daps
That chick from Hemlock Grove looks more brolic on this Men Against Fire episode.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Yo, I'm about to watch the fukk out of this series this weekend:
jamesbrownwow-gif.61

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
National Anthem- Geat concept and commentary. Like that they made us, the audience just as complicit in the voyeurism as the rest of them. I have to say though, fukking a pig doesn't seem like a big deal to me, especially in comparison to a human life. I have no idea what that says about me.

White Bear- holy shyt! Did not see that coming at all. fukking brilliant. Loved the behind the scenes credits clips too. As someone against the death penalty and torture, this just really takes the cake.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
White Bear was a good episode but at the end I couldn't but wonder is it all really worth it? Like is she the first they do this to? Are there multiple camps like this? If so it seems like a waste of money, time and resources :pachaha: But maybe I'm not supposed to question those things :jbhmm:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fifteen Million Merits- WOW! My favorite one so far. This is fukking brilliant. Even in our protest against the system, we get commodified and used by the system. How depressing is that? I also liked the commentary on how sex and sexism works as capital in the system. Daniel Kaluuya was amazing in this, and I hope I see him in more projects.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lol that's what his simp ass get on 15 million merits. How you gonna blow 15 mil on a bytch you just met and barely had a conversation with. I'm glad she agreed to get smutted out by Mr marcus and he was forced to watch that shyt

:beli: That's not why he gave her his 15 mil. Her singing while peeing was the only authentic thing he'd encountered since he'd been there.