Black Mirror: Bandersnatch (Official Thread)

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
San Junipero's score man....so nostalgic. Made me feel like I was watching an episode of Stranger Things and funny too because all I could think of were the similarities between York and Barb. Just beautiful work by Mansell, the music really made me feel like I was in the 80s. The soundtrack is supposedly dropping December 2nd.

I like how most of the show has dark twists at the end and then they come in and drop an episode like this one. I haven't even finished the last two eps of season three yet, I'm just gonna cherish the happiness that was San Junipero's ending.
leaving your daughter and husband for a cac lesbian is a happy ending :comeon: #GMB is undefeated

Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
Got to be one of the creepiest most interesting shows I've ever seen. I haven't gotten too far into season two, but the "pig episode", "weird exercise future reality show episode", and the "replay all your memories episode" were great! Does it get better?

Last edited:

AVTI\/S

Rookie
Daps
Binge watched the seasons over a weekend. Been spreading the word about this show. I just have to see the Christmas episode.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Just finished this show today. My girl and I went through it over like a week and a half. Good show, showing how fukked up humanity can be, and the negative effects that technology can have. There's some good lessons in there that will naturally go ignored like everything else in this day and age.

I don't even know how I would rank the episodes, as I pretty much liked them all. 'Be Right Back' was kinda eh to me, but I still didn't mind it. The rest though were good. I watched the DVR one ('The Entire History of You') twice, as my girl fell asleep the first time, and I felt like she should see the whole thing.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm loving this guys, thanks for putting me onto it. :salute:Only 1 episode in and I'm hooked. So excited I get to marathon this for the next week or so.:blessed:

You ain't seen nothing yet.

Fred.