Black Mirror: Bandersnatch (Official Thread)

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Damn man I wish there was some modicum on how to discuss Netflix shows on here.

nikkas dropping spoilers left and right. Which is terrible for a show like this because the endings usually catch you off guard. I'm only up to Season 3 episode 4 and it feels like I'm dodging landmines in here. I'll just wait until I finish the series and come back.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Finally finished the season. :blessed:

That last episode was like a movie...

But yoooooo

so I watched White Bear again, there are soo many little details that I didn't pick up on the first time.
-When the lady starts to remember, the actors start improvising to get her to go along with the show
-When she throws a brick at the bystanders, the white lady is prepared to taze her and stop the show but she convinces her to keep going
-The main lady tells the little girl to duck in the car when cops are rolling by in a flashback. I didn't pick up on this the first time but the second time makes it more obvious

There are more but that's all I recall at the moment

Last edited:

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
White Bear is fukked up, there's no telling how many times she's been ran thru that course, either lol. I watched the 3rd season first, wasn't really feeling the first aside from the 'replay memories' joint.

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
Binged all three seasons in 2 days. Fantastic show. I think the Christmas episode and the reality show girl singing episode are my favs. The one with the black soldier dude in the war with the roaches was great too.

Love the concepts and writing of this

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Cant believe I waited that long to watch the roach episode.

Kept waiting for the black chick to turn into a roach, but I guess she was just apart of that dream the army was selling :wow:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Why the fukk didn't they wear headphones :what:

• Dap
Reactions: hex