Black Mirror: Bandersnatch (Official Thread)

Alcantara

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Glad this show is catching on. You in for a whirl of emotions :lolbron:

I remember only a few of us were fukking with since season 1. Brooker and his writers are genius. This new season has been alright. Shut up and dance is amazing. Easily can be turned into a film, imagine that swerve at the end.

For any UK brehs, what you think about that show Coming Up?

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White Bear was a good episode but at the end I couldn't but wonder is it all really worth it? Like is she the first they do this to? Are there multiple camps like this? If so it seems like a waste of money, time and resources :pachaha: But maybe I'm not supposed to question those things :jbhmm:
That place was essentially an amusement park. shyt was packed with people paying to get in the park buying souvenirs and shyt.

Government was definitely making a profit. The government making money off prisoners is already happening

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
That place was essentially an amusement park. shyt was packed with people paying to get in the park buying souvenirs and shyt.

Government was definitely making a profit. The government making money off prisoners is already happening
Yep. Also the play on never really allowing for rehabilitation for your crimes. God knows how long she has to go through that shyt.

But we see similar things now, felons can't vote, have a hard time getting jobs, etc. You're stuck with that stigma.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

And we already got RFID chips. Some of these episodes may one day come to fruition in the real world and it sends chills down my spine.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:patrice: so shut up and dance the kid was a pedo?

Also I've seen like 4 episodes three of them play test, San Junipero, 15 mill merit... low key all were :manny:

It's like a twisted take on twilight zone...

Also I was reading an article where they list San Junipero as a top 10 episode for shows this year

:dead:

• Dap
Reactions: hex