Black Mirror: Bandersnatch (Official Thread)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That white chick in nosedive :wow:

bryce-dallas-howard-nipples-jurassic-world-0610-13-420x560.jpg

:shaq:

Fred.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Watched Be Right Back...thought it was kinda ehhh...

The concept was kinda cool but...I don't know...just wasn't very attached to the characters. Those iPhone 20s though:
:whoo:

Perhaps because I started with what is truly a masterpiece (San Junipero)...everything else will seem kinda ehhh?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Watched Be Right Back...thought it was kinda ehhh...

The concept was kinda cool but...I don't know...just wasn't very attached to the characters. Those iPhone 20s though:
:whoo:

Perhaps because I started with what is truly a masterpiece (San Junipero)...everything else will seem kinda ehhh?

What eps you watched so far, just those two?

Fred.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

How am I just now finding out about this shyt brehs????????? :mjcry:

This is an amazing show...I just started watching it a few days ago...Half thru season 3 now....not sure if i have a favorite yet, but the first episodes really set the bar high.

that Nosedive episode was amazing as well.. show is gonna move up my top list very fast.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
on the last episode now :snoop:

how the fukk i randomly get into a show that's new season just happened to debut a month ago :dahell:

was hoping i was right in the sweet spot where season 4 was about to come out but nope...guess i'll suffer like the rest of yall :damn:

its hard to really pinpoint my favorite episode but 15 Million Merits, Nosedive, and The National Anthem are probably my top 3...Shut Up & Dance last night tho had me like :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh: so that might creep up the list a little.