Black Mirror: Bandersnatch (Official Thread)

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
This show is fukking crack. When I saw somebody say each ep needed it's own thread I knew I was in for some shyt.
bryce-dallas-howard-nipples-jurassic-world-0610-13-420x560.jpg

:shaq:

Fred.

Kinda ruined my boner when I noticed how much she looked like her dad :laugh:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Watched Be Right Back...thought it was kinda ehhh...

The concept was kinda cool but...I don't know...just wasn't very attached to the characters. Those iPhone 20s though:
:whoo:

Perhaps because I started with what is truly a masterpiece (San Junipero)...everything else will seem kinda ehhh?
that's one of my least favorite episodes. i was bored the whole episode really. i just kinda liked the cheesy shot of all the machines working at the end lol. the concept of the episode was dope tho. thats like the one technology from Black Mirror that i wish was a reality. dying wouldnt be shyt if you get to go out like that.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
San Junipero's score man....so nostalgic. Made me feel like I was watching an episode of Stranger Things and funny too because all I could think of were the similarities between York and Barb. Just beautiful work by Mansell, the music really made me feel like I was in the 80s. The soundtrack is supposedly dropping December 2nd.

I like how most of the show has dark twists at the end and then they come in and drop an episode like this one. I haven't even finished the last two eps of season three yet, I'm just gonna cherish the happiness that was San Junipero's ending.