Black Mirror: Bandersnatch (Official Thread)

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Just watching the first episode..heard of the show so said fukk it..

A PIG?

fukkery already and i'm not even 5minutes into the show..:mjlol:

q05Aaw3.gif

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watched everything but Uss Callister

Ranking-

Metalhead- loved it, intense as hell. It was like a futuristic Halloween movie and the minimalist aspect was cool.

Hang the DJ- like a better, easier to follow San Junipero.

Crocodile

Arkangel

Black Museum- I liked the three story idea and the setup, but none of the stories were that good.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
The series is uneven. But it's still some of the best shyt on TV. It's like a modern version of "The Twilight Zone".

Season 3 is my favorite.

Fred.
On the episode with the bikes and they doing some American idol shyt...I got into the show not knowing they have a different cast each episode and different story.

I was literally sitting here :dwillhuh::why:.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
On the episode with the bikes and they doing some American idol shyt...I got into the show not knowing they have a different cast each episode and different story.

:mjlol:

Yeah it's an anthology series, like a technology based "Tales From The Crypt".

Fred.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!

It's not one continuous story, but other than maybe the episode you're on ("15 Million Merits") all of the other episodes take place at different times in different places in one connected universe. So, if you look closely at TV news reports or shots of internet sites in the background in any other episode, you'll often spot references to the Prime Minister and the pig.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Code

Banned
Daps
It's not one continuous story, but other than maybe the episode you're on ("15 Million Merits") all of the other episodes take place at different times in different places in one connected universe. So, if you look closely at TV news reports or shots of internet sites in the background in any other episode, you'll often spot references to the Prime Minister and the pig.

15 million merits is mentioned in black museum

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Just finished this season. Quality, ended with the two best eps and I enjoyed 4 out of 6 eps this season. The only two not to get a passing grade are Arkangel and Crocodile. My ranking:
Metalhead 10/10
Black Museum 10/10
USS Callister 8/10
Hang the DJ 7/10
Crocodile 5/10
Arkangel 3/10